Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

"Whole lotta money"

Is actually a pretty hard track. I can't lie I fuck with that shit, especially with Ross being on the finished version.

Last edited:
Nah, that nigga wasting nice beats
Somebody give me my guitar!!!!!

tenor.gif

The eight-game suspension, per NFL Media, covers two of three pending items against Brown: An accusation that Brown harassed via text message a woman who went public with concerns about Brown’s behavior to SI.com, and an arrest (followed by a no-contest plea) on felony and misdemeanor charges from earlier this year, after an altercation with the driver of a moving truck.

Via NFL Media, the punishment does not include an allegation of sexual assault and rape made against Brown in a civil lawsuit filed last September. Apparently, the league will await resolution of that lawsuit before making a decision as to whether further punishment is required — but also will not place Brown on the Commissioner Exempt list, if he’s signed before the civil lawsuit results in a verdict, a dismissal, or a settlement.

He did the same thing basically in Oakland so yes, he would do some dumb shit like this for no apparent reason.

And why would he get benched to not hit incentives when they trying to win the game because of seeding

Kodak is a riri though.

Back