Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

I don’t think people should judge until they get the full story. Moving company could have broke some shit, was late, got disrespectful, stole some shit, etc. and he refused to pay. Then shit popped off.

Not saying fighting and trying to forcibly remove those stuff is the proper way to handle it either, but there may be blame to give on both sides.

Or not. He could have just been acting an ass. But we don’t know for sure.

I dont wish jail on no man ever but a short little stint in jail might just save dude. Put him in a controlled environment and MAYBE they could get him help.

The Hollywood (Florida) Police Department issued an arrest warrant for Antonio Brown Wednesday night following allegations that he and his trainer attacked a moving company truck driver near Brown's Florida home.

Hollywood police spokesman Christian Latta said in a news release that Brown faces charges of burglary with battery -- a felony -- burglary of an unoccupied conveyance and criminal mischief.

There was no police activity seen at Brown's home Wednesday night after the warrant was issued, suggesting police were waiting until Thursday morning to arrest him if he did not turn himself in.

Police told ESPN earlier Wednesday that they had made several attempts to contact Brown to question him about the incident, but the free-agent wide receiver retreated into his home and ignored their requests to speak with him.

Brown's trainer, Glenn Holt, had been arrested on a felony burglary with battery charge on Tuesday. He posted a $20,000 bond on Wednesday and was released from Broward County Jail.

Brown threw a rock at the driver's moving truck before the alleged battery outside of his home Tuesday, according to court documents obtained by TMZ.

The documents allege that Brown later forced his way into the driver's side of the main cabin of the truck and began to physically strike the driver after a disagreement over payment escalated. Brown was then restrained by his associates.

The court documents obtained by TMZ state that the moving company was hired by Brown to deliver belongings the receiver had stored in California to his home in Hollywood, Florida.

Brown, 31, allegedly refused to pay the $4,000 fee, which initially led the driver to attempt to leave with the property in his truck. The driver said that is when, according to the documents, Brown threw the rock, denting and causing paint damage to the driver's side of the vehicle. The driver then called police to report the damage.

Later, the documents say, the moving company told the driver to drop off the goods because Brown agreed to pay the fee plus damages he caused. Upon arrival, however, Brown paid the $4,000 fee but refused to pay more.

Another argument ensued, and that's when, the driver says, Brown assaulted him, and Holt attempted to grab his keys from the ignition to open the truck and get Brown's belongings, causing cuts and scratches on the driver.

Brown's home is located in a gated community in Hollywood. Multiple neighbors told ESPN that they are fed up with the antics coming from the home, including multiple police encounters this month.

TMZ Sports has obtained the 911 call made during Antonio Brown's alleged altercation with a moving company driver ... and the alleged victim claims the NFL star was high, and making threats.

We broke the story ... AB is accused of throwing rocks at a moving truck outside of his Hollywood, Fla. home and assaulting the driver over a payment dispute.

In the call, the driver -- who has a thick accent -- claims AB smoked in front of him and was under the influence at the time of the incident.

"The guy is high, he smoked, he threatened me. He's trying to fight, he throws stones at my truck," the caller claims.

"I'm trying to make delivery to the gentleman. I called him and told him he has to pay the balance for us to unload ... The guy refused to pay in the proper form."

The call -- which lasted for roughly 30 minutes -- paints a wild scene outside of Brown's mansion.

Whites curse police all the time. Was it a good look for AB, of course not, but that does not excuse a police officer's injjustice. Also AB was on his own property.

I'll say this much
1- I ain't cussing out or appearing aggressive to no cop (having dark skin and experiencing certain things have taught me that I dont have that luxury)

2- I also will not not speak up for myself and let a cop violate my rights. AB rich he got the resources, there's ways he can fight perceived injustice (which there was none here) in a matter that will yield more effective results.

3- I ain't shooting this dude AB no bail. Dude is out his mind and need help. Not people making excuses for him.

A lingering issue in the courtroom was Brown's mental state. The prosecutors brought up the fact that Brown's former agent, Drew Rosenhaus, and the mother of three of Brown's children, Chelsie Kyriss, both had requested for him to receive mental health help because of his sporadic, impulsive behavior.

The judge ordered a mental health evaluation within 10 days of Brown's release from jail, but Schwartzreich doesn't think that is a major factor in this case.

"I don't think there's any mental health issues with him. Antonio Brown's life right now is a reality show," Schwartzreich said. "He is misinterpreted and misunderstood. He's not guilty of these charges. He did not commit a felony battery. In this case, when all the facts come out, you will see he will be vindicated and he will be found not guilty."

Brown is facing charges of felony burglary with battery, burglary of an unoccupied conveyance and criminal mischief less than $1,000. He turned himself in on Thursday to Broward County Jail, where he spent the night.

The felony with battery charge is the most serious of the offenses and can be punishable by up to life in prison.

"They overcharged him," Berkeley said. "Once a thorough investigation is done, we believe the charges filed will most likely be very different than they are right now."

Back