The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him

VulcanRaven

Feb 16, 2017
ABW Bucks
$364,452
See that's wtf I'm talking about. Black people have to break out of this conditioned mindset. Its disgusting to see. A nigga wouldnt have to backpedal and moonwalk if he stands on his dignity instead of always basing things on what massa gon say or do. Coon ass nigga misinforms MILLIONS of people with his docile, cowardly rhetoric and then turns around and has to correct himself. Clown.
Then he said he see people in videos talking trash to cops getting hemmed up so he assumed cops was in the right lol. This guy is so out of touch with reality, but as "black man" he feel he is qualified to speak on certain issues.

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
ABW Bucks
$6,826,216
See that's wtf I'm talking about. Black people have to break out of this conditioned mindset. Its disgusting to see. A nigga wouldnt have to backpedal and moonwalk if he stands on his dignity instead of always basing things on what massa gon say or do. Coon ass nigga misinforms MILLIONS of people with his docile, cowardly rhetoric and then turns around and has to correct himself. Clown.
Bruh, did you listen to what he actually said? I told you what he was thinking when responded to you a few hours ago. I told you that he believed that cops could do that because of how much we've seen cops do that. He basically admitted to that.

I get you dislike SAS and that's all good, but you're using this as an example of him saying black men should be docile and cowardly. Is this really the incident you want to make that argument? Do you actually think AB's behavior in this particular incident was right? A broken clock is right two times a day. I get what you're saying about SAS, but for this particular incident, with the exception of him implying AB broke a law, SAS isn't really wrong.

Then he said he see people in videos talking trash to cops getting hemmed up so he assumed cops was in the right lol. This guy is so out of touch with reality, but as "black man" he feel he is qualified to speak on certain issues.
I promise you he's not the only one that thought that. Cops can and will make up bullshit charges over anything. No it's not a crime to cuss out a cop, but you're really being disingenuous if you're acting like SAS was completely out of line to think that you could get arrested for that. People have been arrested for that. They were just false arrests.

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3

IC_Refugee

Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,345,866
Bruh, did you listen to what he actually said? I told you what he was thinking when responded to you a few hours ago. I told you that he believed that cops could do that because of how much we've seen cops do that. He basically admitted to that.

I get you dislike SAS and that's all good, but you're using this as an example of him saying black men should be docile and cowardly. Is this really the incident you want to make that argument? Do you actually think AB's behavior in this particular incident was right? A broken clock is right two times a day. I get what you're saying about SAS, but for this particular incident, with the exception of him implying AB broke a law, SAS isn't really wrong.

I promise you he's not the only one that thought that. Cops can and will make up bullshit charges over anything. No it's not a crime to cuss out a cop, but you're really being disingenuous if you're acting like SAS was completely out of line to think that you could get arrested for that. People have been arrested for that. They were just false arrests.
Between this and his Kap debacle and other things, yes I am absolutely saying he does advocate for black men to be docile and to stay in their place. He does that because its what's best for HIM.

I don't think he said anything that wasn't clearly obvious. All he was doing was preaching to the choir. Everyone knows what the police are capable of but he spoke out of coonish ignorance instead of fact. And that's the thing about coons, he could have sat up there and criticized AB's trash behavior all he wants and be done but a coon always wants to up the ante and really impress his white bosses. That's why he went the extra mile to say "yOu CaNt tAlK tO cOpS LiKe tHaT" in a Stephen from Django voice. That was my sole problem with his criticism of AB

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
ABW Bucks
$6,826,216
Between this and his Kap debacle and other things, yes I am absolutely saying he does advocate for black men to be docile and to stay in their place. He does that because its what's best for HIM.

I don't think he said anything that wasn't clearly obvious. All he was doing was preaching to the choir. Everyone knows what the police are capable of but he spoke out of coonish ignorance instead of fact. And that's the thing about coons, he could have sat up there and criticized AB's trash behavior all he wants and be done but a coon always wants to up the ante and really impress his white bosses. That's why he went the extra mile to say "yOu CaNt tAlK tO cOpS LiKe tHaT" in a Stephen from Django voice. That was my sole problem with his criticism of AB
lol Aight, you got me with the bold.

I just think we have to be careful with characterizing civil behavior as being docile. One black man should be able criticize another black man for acting out of pocket with being accused of cooning, but I get what you're saying and given SAS's history, I'll admit you're probably right here.

DirtyDusko

Uncommon Sense
Dec 13, 2019
Everywhere
ABW Bucks
$14,384
Let AB come as lesson cause I guess nobody ever told em about burning bridges cause he is flaming all of em. If you got ppl around who are nothin but YES MEN & won’t call you out for anything..then you don't need them around you. Cause they're gonna get ghost when he starts hittin rock bottom.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$4,238,025

Police described the scene as active. Brown's home is located in a gated community in Hollywood where multiple neighbors told ESPN they've been fed up with the antics coming from the Brown home.

Mamba24

The Skinny Jean and Mumble Rap Strangler
Jul 11, 2019
ABW Bucks
$14,706
You notice how the always let SAS address our athletes screw ups and I think it’s because they know he’s going get the coin debate started so it can distract us from the real issues.....we are all traumatized and in the learned behaviors of systematic racism unfortunately....even the ones that are woke seem to distant themselves as being wiser but if you can’t share the fruit why plant the tree? Ijs smh....off to them hoes in the Gumbo thread lol!!!!