The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him

Playmaker88

IDoChildishGambino'sStunts
Bride's Alimony
Dec 22, 2017
Jersey
ABW Bucks
$61,475,528
I think they just being too harsh. Pull that man to the side and have a conversation. It's just like people that criticize the youth but don't attempt to teach them shit.
This nigga is a grown ass man he is not 17 personal responsibility is paramount

TheNightKing

Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$38,683,882
I agree with the personal responsibility arguments. I guess I just don't want to see a black man go down over something seemingly so trivial if he's innocent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koltrain

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$2,174,432
I agree with the personal responsibility arguments. I guess I just don't want to see a black man go down over something seemingly so trivial is he's innocent.
Agreed.
But dude just being an ass and let social media hype him up after how he left.

Certain people can't be cheered on or they lose themselves.

But I agree with you...where the homies at?

Blackmagic2787

Dec 27, 2017
ABW Bucks
$30,628
But is he lying tho? You don’t have to like AB but he’s telling the truth yeah he forced his way of Pittsburgh and Oakland but it’s no reason why the Pats should have cut him until they knew more of what’s going on unless they know something we don’t because this is literally throwing rocks and living in a Glass house. Now watch Shannon and Every black sports Analyst try to say AB’s behavior is the reason he is not on a NFL team instead of sticking to the topic they about to Cap so hard and Coon for Robert Kraft and Ben it’s going to be disgusting and sad to watch and listen to sports this week like I said the Patriots had no real reason to cut him right now t’s all allegations ppl just mad that he pissed on the Steelers franchise and got away with it and they can’t have that.

Playmaker88

IDoChildishGambino'sStunts
Bride's Alimony
Dec 22, 2017
Jersey
ABW Bucks
$61,475,528
Had he let those allegations die down shut the fuck up , ball, get money.. and let shit rock for a couple of years did an interview and force a conversation about what the fuck he is ranting about.. it would have a real different look, timing is everything

He is in the Jackass Hof now..smh