Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

They said the same thing when Moss came to NE. Beli ain't stupid he knows he might not have AB or Brady after this season so he will make the most of it. I think he and Edelman will dink and donk teams to death. He is a perfect fit in their system. He might not get as many targets as he wants but he will be open.

Moss wasn’t crazy though.

He just didn’t want to play after the Minny thing.

AB is legit a Riri

Moss wasn’t crazy though.

He just didn’t want to play after the Minny thing.

AB is legit a Riri
lol Crazy like a fox? Remember NE was interested in AB when Pitt was trying to get rid of him.
He and his agent and the Pats might have had this all planned. Can't prove it but this is why i say the owners gonna have to figure out some new rules for tampering/player collusion situations like this.

That wasn't the point nigga

The point was there was comp in the AFC thru out NE run.

We just saying obviously the comp wasn’t that deep. In that time frame outside the pats it’s the Steelers with 2 rings. Colts with 1 Denver with 1. I mean when folks think comp they think a struggle

I think when a thread starts to run like 10+ pages and the title changes due to updates, i think there should be a page number given with it. Makes it easier to navigate if you miss a few pages.

We just saying obviously the comp wasn’t that deep. In that time frame outside the pats it’s the Steelers with 2 rings. Colts with 1 Denver with 1. I mean when folks think comp they think a struggle

So tell when, any decade, there was always 8,9,10 teams that were legit SB contenders year in and year out?

I'll wait.:popcorn2:

They said the same thing when Moss came to NE. Beli ain't stupid he knows he might not have AB or Brady after this season so he will make the most of it. I think he and Edelman will dink and donk teams to death. He is a perfect fit in their system. He might not get as many targets as he wants but he will be open.
Not the same situation plus once harry gets healed up he'll get his reps also

Ravens, Colts, and Broncos response....... :wdf5:
Stop taking my replies out of context it’s like you not even hearing or comprehending what I’m saying. Broncos trash, Luck retired lol Colts trash, Ravens not even coming out they division this season bruh let it go

So tell when, any decade, there was always 8,9,10 teams that were legit SB contenders year in and year out?

I'll wait.:popcorn2:

It’s never been 8 or 9. But it patriots the only ones with more than one SB outside Steelers. I think the reason he saying it’s no comp because it’s a forgone conclusion that Pats going to win the AFC

Stop taking my replies out of context it’s like you not even hearing or comprehending what I’m saying. Broncos trash, Luck retired lol Colts trash, Ravens not even coming out they division this season bruh let it go

He talking about the whole 19 years since Pats won the first one. None of the teams mentioned had the pats sick.

Not the same situation plus once harry gets healed up he'll get his reps also
IMO when Harry comes back he will be taking reps from DT or Gordon. They want AB in NE so they will use him. They are spending at least 9M's this year to win.

It’s never been 8 or 9. But it patriots the only ones with more than one SB outside Steelers. I think the reason he saying it’s no comp because it’s a forgone conclusion that Pats going to win the AFC

Yeah cuz the AFC look weak THIS year minus KC

But it hasn't been weak for decades like that dumb MF is claiming

new rules for tampering/player collusion situations like this.

All these GMs, owners and agents all walk in the same circle and definitely know the deal before the public knows..

All teams "tamper". Same ish in the NBA. Teams are talking players agents n players before free agency officially start.

All that ish w the deadlines is just window dressing.

Colts got one ring. And that was like 06. Ravens got one in 13. And Steelers in between there. But I see yalls points it ain’t been decades.

That's all I'm saying. Yes the Pats have been THE dominate team the last decade and a half in the AFC but it wasn't a cake wake and there were teams that challenged them.

Back