Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

He dumb for sending the text.

But this shit is threatening?

"“Really sad you would make up bull shit story to the world thought u had more integrity n respect for yourself must be really hard times for to make up some stuff for money super sad,”

:foh5:

He dumb for sending the text.

But this shit is threatening?

"“Really sad you would make up bull shit story to the world thought u had more integrity n respect for yourself must be really hard times for to make up some stuff for money super sad,”

:foh5:
Yeah, people just rush to judgment instead of reading the article

That wasnt threatening at all.

In another note: Dude 1st press conference was funny as fuck. Coach BB really got dude inline just like I said he would.

Dude never went to 2 practices in a row in Oakland and haven't miss a meeting or anything yet in NE

damn, they were only allowed to ask 4 questions

shit got wrapped up in a min

check out the black dude hiding under the white chick armpit to get his question in

Included on the chain were Brown's lawyer Darren Heitner, who did not provide comment to Sports Illustrated, and an individual referred to as "Eric B." The original sender encouraged "Eric B" to look into the artist's background, and one number in the chat responded "Yes sir we will do that."

This was from the USA Today article.

I wouldn't call the text threatening in a violent kind of way but a lawyer can spin that as the threat being intimidation. Even tho anyone can do a background check on anyone else, a good lawyer can try to spin it as his client is about to be followed and her kids could be involved. She could claim that Eric B. now knows her phone number and she doesn't feel safe. Maybe she met Eric B before. All that sounds silly but if she's white you never know how far the law will go to protect her.

He just needs to shut up and let this play out in court and let his lawyer earn his money.

S/N I wonder if his lawyer wants his money upfront considering all the deadbeat stories about AB.

This was from the USA Today article.

I wouldn't call the text threatening in a violent kind of way but a lawyer can spin that as the threat being intimidation. Even tho anyone can do a background check on anyone else, a good lawyer can try to spin it as his client is about to be followed and her kids could be involved. She could claim that Eric B. now knows her phone number and she doesn't feel safe. Maybe she met Eric B before. All that sounds silly but if she's white you never know how far the law will go to protect her.

He just needs to shut up and let this play out in court and let his lawyer earn his money.

S/N I wonder if his lawyer wants his money upfront considering all the deadbeat stories about AB.

Yea, that shit can def come off as intimidation.

Florio said this morning he wouldn't be surprised if they clapped him.

Dumbass nigga couldn't leave well enough alone with them text messages.

Back