Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

It’s better overall as a whole

NFL is all social issues, holdouts, season ending injuries, non guaranteed contracts and domestic violence with a sprinkle of actual football

Shit wack
If u genuinely dont care for football then it is what it is.

But if this ur only reasoning ur missin out.

PITTSBURGH (KDKA/AP) — The Allegheny County District Attorney’s Office says they will be looking into the sexual assault allegations leveled against former Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown in a federal lawsuit.

KDKA’s Andy Sheehan reports District Attorney Stephen Zappala made the announcement Wednesday afternoon.

That DA is most likely a Steelers fan.
giphy.gif

If u genuinely dont care for football then it is what it is.

But if this ur only reasoning ur missin out.

Nah I don’t care anymore but shoutout to New Orleans

NFL should you be much more progressive than it is though

I’ll leave now I’ll be back the next time fuckery happens to remind y’all this is what y’all fuck with

Idk anything about the NFL the last 4 or so years but ima go out on a limb and say the jets still suck right?

Well, it does say "paid leave" lol

With the NFL that shit could mean something totally different. Like he only get a fraction of that shit IDK

So he gets the 9 million this year and gon be a year older. Yea, it aint looking good for AB.

That 30 million guarantee probably looking good right now

It’s all suspect to me but for his sake I hope he really ain’t do this shit. It goes beyond all the fuckery he’s already been doing. We’ll see I’m sure he’ll be on the exempt list. Not like the Pats are gonna be hurting tho. It’s crazy in just a matter of days we went from this dude gonna destroy the league with the Pats to his career maybe destroyed.

Niggas ain’t even trying to hide shit... they trying to make an example out that boy...we gotta hold him down

Back