Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

They digging up every piece and dirt and people he did wrong that they can find.... He providing with plenty ammo too. Not good

They digging up every piece and dirt and people he did wrong that they can find.... He providing with plenty ammo too. Not good
and this is my problem with this....

people always gonna come for you but dont hurt yourself in the process.

people will always lose money just to stop your money.

Great Game yesterday King
Image: Antonio Brown of the New England Patriots warms up before a game in Miami on Sept. 15, 2019.

The next day, Tedeschi says, one of Brown’s personal assistants, whom the chef identified as Brian Davis, told him, “When you speak to Mr. Brown you don’t look him in the eye.” Stunned, the 55-year-old Tedeschi ignored the man, who was some 30 years his junior. As Brown looked on, smirking, Davis began to yell: “When you speak to Mr. Brown you don’t look him in the eye!”

Where were these people a month ago?

I'm all with bashing but come the fuck on?

The painting chick sounds stuck on herself.
"I had guy try me but I'm used to it." Really?

And besides I saw him with many girls...

The fuck that gotta do with anything?
So if she didn't see them ...she'd eat the gun?

Nah

Didn't know there was limitations that short... His name is now sullied without an investigation and an opportunity to confirm or deny the charges that a bad place to be in if one is indeed innocent of any charges
... Court of public opinion.. More often than not comes up snake eyes whenever there is an allegation

This nigga AB sent a threatening text to the 2nd accuser. Cmon man

Brown then posted a photo of the accuser’s children. He called on another person included on the group message named “Eric” to take note of those pictures.

“Those her kids and ig (sic) Eric she’s awfully broke clearly,” Brown wrote.

From the report:

Sports Illustrated has reviewed screenshots of the texts and confirmed that they were apparently sent from the same number Brown used to communicate with the artist in 2017, which was provided to her in a direct message from his verified Instagram account. Brown’s lawyer, Darren Heitner, who was included in the group text but did not respond to the messages, said he had not advised Brown to communicate with the woman. He otherwise declined comment.
The wide receiver has been accused by the woman — an artist who had been commissioned to paint a mural of Brown at his home in Pittsburgh — of sneaking up behind her naked while she was painting. Through his attorney, Brown denied the claim.

Last edited:
Back