Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

Damn, I'm always skeptical when a rape case only goes to lawsuit....but, I'll let the facts come out....also that translation was helpful lol

II am concerned bcuz the accuser is only asking for $75K. That tells me she wants him to suffer through the public and it ain't really about a money grab bcuz $75K ain't shit.

I did my googles and apparently to get it to a federal civil suit $75K is the minimum you have to ask for.

Fuck a criminal suit.

He didn’t rape her. But he probably sexually assaulted her

But no proof sooooooo it probably didn’t happen

LOL @ Breaking news of a Beli press conference about AB. He ain't about to say a damn thing. Why bother?

Oh look NFL player gets into either sexual assault, assault or domestic violence case

Also look how the NFL dont even be talking about the games lol

Ima shame y’all every time for supporting this over the NBA
It’s better overall as a whole

NFL is all social issues, holdouts, season ending injuries, non guaranteed contracts and domestic violence with a sprinkle of actual football

Shit wack

fdd44fe9eb70e8f02770a4eb2322d6f3.gif

EEJOVMKXoAAxWJ_
After it was announced he was the highest paid WR, she approaches him asking for a 1.6 mill "investment", which he declined. Then she comes back around and the nigga still entertained her?? Mann, these athletes is a special kind of stupid.

Back