Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO The Righteous Gemstones (Season 3)

Just finished it. This show is DOPE! I guess this is just solely created by Danny McBride and hes the only credited writer for Episode one and he directed it. Jody Hill and David Gordon Green are Executive producers though.

Much like Vice Principals, this show is dark af but has a lot of comedy elements. Looks like they got another hit on their hands. Also, the episodes are 60 mins vs the regular 30 min episodes they do on most their shows. Fucking GOAT.

John Goodman is a savage in this show. They all are to an extent. lmfao @ the sisters fiance who got a nose job and got fucked up at the after church brunch during the fight. McBride hilarious as always, Adam Devine is pretty funny in this too.

I downloaded the 1st ep. Haven't watched yet. Avoiding spoilers, reviews have been really good tho.

Wack that they're doing 30 min episodes, I thought every episode would be an hour. Smh at giddeon though. Cant wait till next week

They released episode 3 tonight due to the holiday I believe. Pretty good. Wonder how gideon will play out. I think he will get a change of heart and bond with his dad but jesse will find out.

i saw like one episode of Vice Principals...not that i thought it wasnt funny but i think i was watching too many shows at one time and it just slipped off my radar

i'ma check for both of em

i still havent finished Eastbound and Down
But have you finished VP yet?

I'm so glad I started watching this. This shyt is funny af.

Realized in the 1st episode the show was filmed in my hometown. As soon as I saw the Leslie Pools and Rims spot, I knew exactly where they were at. Lol.

The blk dude in jesse's crew is funny af. Dead @ when they tried to get the tape from the rim shop.

LMAO when they made up the bs story about the "ATL crime drama starring T.I." lol

Last edited:
Back