Welcome To aBlackWeb

The "right time" to send nude pics to your s/o.

this is dope but also big Ether

cuz thats absolutely the time we'd think a dick pic would be LIT lmao

cuz we be "at work" but other places in our minds....random titties in the middle of a meeting is goat, we grinnin the rest of the day

but ya'll aint like that lol

so when tf is yall's phone in the mood?

If we having a sexy/flirty conversation then send the pic.

Say we're at a cookout or something and you trying to get a quickie in then send the pic.

If I ask to see it then send the pic.

Ok so this brings up a question ladies. What if ya man does send an unsolicited pic at the wrong inopportune time?

Do you curse his azzz out? Serve him the fade? Put him on pussy restriction for 30 days?

If we having a sexy/flirty conversation then send the pic.

Say we're at a cookout or something and you trying to get a quickie in then send the pic.

If I ask to see it then send the pic.
Reasonable

Wife was out of the country for year so we had to cope best way we could. Now I get pics, both normal and NSFW, on the regular. Only problem is, she'll take about a dozen pics and let them sit for months til I ask for them. So Its never a surprise when I do get em.

IME, women aren't as visual as men so closet I've had any woman ask for was a headshot with a smile. Not opposed to sending dick pics but as a straight man, I only can pose it so many ways before shit start getting lame. At least the wife can pull ideas from IG/Twitter when she gets bored.

Wife was out of the country for year so we had to cope best way we could. Now I get pics, both normal and NSFW, on the regular. Only problem is, she'll take about a dozen pics and let them sit for months til I ask for them. So Its never a surprise when I do get em.

IME, women aren't as visual as men so closet I've had any woman ask for was a headshot with a smile. Not opposed to sending dick pics but as a straight man, I only can pose it so many ways before shit start getting lame. At least the wife can pull ideas from IG/Twitter when she gets bored.
You gotta think outside the box, word to The Lonely Island

Eh it works for some people. Everyone is different. Social media be having it like most folks have to think the same or be into the same shit. Won't front the few times I did it I was shooting 98 percent at the free throw line, but for some folks they don't know how to read the room and be doing shit all willy nilly. Could work as dope 4 play if done correctly.

Send me the D pics!!!

I want to see it here.
I want to see it there.
I want to see it pee.
I want to see it in a tree.
I want to see it on your lap.
I want to see it while you rap.

I want to see it near.
I want to see it far.
i want to see it soft
I want to see it hard

in the kitchen, in the bed, or the car.
In the laundry room, garage or on the bar.

show me that dick pic.

Send me the D pics!!!

I want to see it here.
I want to see it there.
I want to see it pee.
I want to see it in a tree.
I want to see it on your lap.
I want to see it while you rap.

I want to see it near.
I want to see it far.
i want to see it soft
I want to see it hard

in the kitchen, in the bed, or the car.
In the laundry room, garage or on the bar.

show me that dick pic.

-excerpt from Dr Loquaseuss' new book, Cock in a Sock

Yeah I was in quite a few long distance relationships and pics is cool in between the times you see each other. And it can be fun, keep things lit. I never really was into getting a dick pick though from my man. That don't turn me on. I appreciate a nice hard penis...but looking at it through the phone, not so much. I enjoyed sending pictures more.BUT negros is greedy! I definitely did break up with a dude because of pictures. He became obsessive with the shit. Like yo I just did the most to get cute,lighting, angles....the works. And get a one word response like more. That's all u got to say. All times throughout the day like I am not at work or doing stuff .Like chill yo...come see me if its that serious.

Yeah I was in quite a few long distance relationships and pics is cool in between the times you see each other. And it can be fun, keep things lit. I never really was into getting a dick pick though from my man. That don't turn me on. I appreciate a nice hard penis...but looking at it through the phone, not so much. I enjoyed sending pictures more.BUT negros is greedy! I definitely did break up with a dude because of pictures. He became obsessive with the shit. Like yo I just did the most to get cute,lighting, angles....the works. And get a one word response like more. That's all u got to say. All times throughout the day like I am not at work or doing stuff .Like chill yo...come see me if its that serious.

Ok I gotta admit...I'm one of them greedy mofos. Lol! Hey man...a lot of yall be looking sexy af in the pics you send. I at least acknowledge the sexiness of the pic, and not just "more". Lol

Lmaooooo.

More got me dying

The right time is never o'clock.

If the relationship goes sour and ol girl wants some sweet vengeance a photo of ur balls gonna be all over the interwebs.

Back