Welcome To aBlackWeb

The "right time" to send nude pics to your s/o.

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
PENNY FOR YA THOUGHTS ABW

Ok...there was a discussion I saw about IF there's ever a good or bad time to send nood pic(s) to ya s/o (or whomever ya dealing wit). Then someone posted this response...

Screenshot_20210527-180213_Mood.jpg

I especially wanna know what our ABW queens think about this. Is there some truth to the above statement?

Now we've all sent/recieved random nood pics from our s/o, or someone we're dealing wit. But is there really a "good/bad" time?

Eh, I’m not a huge fan of pictures. Actually, if a chick sends me some pics I’d prefer that over dick in my messages lol respectfully. My man should never take it personal 🙂

On the flip side, he does get random sexy pictures from time to time.

Eh, I’m not a huge fan of pictures. Actually, if a chick sends me some pics I’d prefer that over dick in my messages lol respectfully. My man should never take it personal 🙂

Omggggg this girl i knew yrs ago got her nippples pierced and I told her send me pics. I loved it lmaooo like non sexually. Id much rather see some titties than dick.

Omggggg this girl i knew yrs ago got her nippples pierced and I told her send me pics. I loved it lmaooo like non sexually. Id much rather see some titties than dick.

Interesting. And why is that?

Titties are pretty and naturally aesthetically pleasing. They look good without being sexualized.

There are some nice looking dicks out there, but unless i have direct access to it the pics are pointless.

replace dick picks with sexual memes of shit you wanna do with ya lady seems to be the wave these days

i know a couple of chicks that like the look of a dick but they aint tryna get a pic of it everyday

If guys understood that girls aren't as fascinated or in love with their penis as much as they are, maybe they would send less. It's like "I don't have much to say... here is a picture of my penis. Do you like it? I LOVE it. Do you wanna touch it?"

If guys understood that girls aren't as fascinated or in love with their penis as much as they are, maybe they would send less. It's like "I don't have much to say... here is a picture of my penis. Do you like it? I LOVE it. Do you wanna touch it?"

Does that imply to guys you're in a relationship wit? B/c I'm not talkin about random mofos you just met

Does that imply to guys you're in a relationship wit? B/c I'm not talkin about random mofos you just met
Shhh I'm high and can't fucking read, let me wander off the page

I mean if he sends then regularly, yeah, you got nothing better to say I guess. Seeing a pic doesn't really do much for me, it's yeah okay there's a dick now what? Talk about it? Talk sexy or something? Like what's the end game?

Took me a long time to learn this. I still fuck up from time to time but generally I don't send shit unless specifically asked for. Women to honest now also 😭

As it pertains to the question tho, like most things in a relationship best to talk about it with ya partner first b4 you decide to do it

When yall are in the sexual part of the conversation in the beginning stages this should be brought up at that time. I'm not mad at a random nude if she's feeling in the mood but I don't demand or wouldn't just send some shit out the blue like that all willy nilly. I'm trash at taking selfies as it is lol.

The crazy shit in the title is asking bout nudes from s/o.

Like for me, nudes are only cool if we recently started talking. Once I get to the point where we regularly smashing, idgaf about her nudes no more. Ill ask for some pics now and again to make it seem like im still interested, but overall, if im smashing multiple times a week, i lose all interest in nudes.

Personally I like dick pics, just not unsolicited ones. Like don't send a random pic at 2 pm on a Wednesday while I'm at work.

this is dope but also big Ether

cuz thats absolutely the time we'd think a dick pic would be LIT lmao

cuz we be "at work" but other places in our minds....random titties in the middle of a meeting is goat, we grinnin the rest of the day

but ya'll aint like that lol

so when tf is yall's phone in the mood?

The crazy shit in the title is asking bout nudes from s/o.

Like for me, nudes are only cool if we recently started talking. Once I get to the point where we regularly smashing, idgaf about her nudes no more. Ill ask for some pics now and again to make it seem like im still interested, but overall, if im smashing multiple times a week, i lose all interest in nudes.

ay hey now, nobody asked for all this sad reality shit

:chillout:

Back