Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Random Fact Thread

WTF-Fun-Fact-What-Is-Venice-Built-On_.png

Mar 26, 2020
By the end of 2019 there was around 4.6 billion internet users around the world, compared to 3.8 billion in June 2017. This is getting closer to two thirds of the world's population being online.

How much GB is the Internet?

One way to answer this question is to consider the sum total of data held by all the big online storage and service companies like Google, Amazon, Microsoft and Facebook. Estimates are that the big four store at least 1,200 petabytes between them. That is 1.2 million terabytes (one terabyte is 1,000 gigabytes).

I can attest to this. I seen a squirrel fall out the tree and it was alive. But it's back legs were paralyzed. And then another squirrel came through and killed it. Some amazing and sad shit all at the same damn time
Wonder if it was a mercy kill or that squirrel probably had a vendetta and pushed the other off the tree then ran down to finish the job. Natures a motherfucker.

Wonder if it was a mercy kill or that squirrel probably had a vendetta and pushed the other off the tree then ran down to finish the job. Natures a motherfucker.
Was thinking the same shit. Like that squirrel found out dude was banging his girl. Pushed him out the tree then killed him

That's some stand-up shit he did, but such behavior is only rewarded justly in the movies. lol

He had to simping from jump. Talking bout give me some numbers it was a conversation starter that came to ultimate fruition.

The asshole in me woulda be like you can have this 30k. Or. Or... you can have this 300k for some nahmean...

No way I'm.parting with 3mil. Lol. No.

Back