Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

Man aint no rico charge sticking to this nigga. Dont none of us here believe this pussy nigga went from child molester to ordering hits. He aint built like that. If he knows anything he singing real quick. The feds might be able to say he financed a criminal ring but he dumb. If he did it was because them niggas was extorting he stupid ass.

Man aint no rico charge sticking to this nigga. Dont none of us here believe this pussy nigga went from child molester to ordering hits. He aint built like that. If he knows anything he singing real quick. The feds might be able to say he financed a criminal ring but he dumb. If he did it was because them niggas was extorting he stupid ass.
you think so?

whos to says who is built like what?
the problem is they have him in photos while shit was going on......

and he always said he the king of new york.....kinda like christopher walken.
well .....they gonna use it against you,.

The youtube comments are hilarious. Everybody is happy to see him go down there is no free six nine comments. Hmm then there's all the jokes about the rainbow hair making inmates thirsty. "Looks like he's gonna taste the rainbow" " his climate is gonna see the end of the rainbow" lol.

The youtube comments are hilarious. Everybody is happy to see him go down there is no free six nine comments. Hmm then there's all the jokes about the rainbow hair making inmates thirsty. "Looks like he's gonna taste the rainbow" " his climate is gonna see the end of the rainbow" lol.
Ppl say free the most guilty...but they won't say free dude?
Lol

Smdh

@DOS_patos yeah because everyone is tired of his antics. He says he's g on a chill after getting robbed and shot at the previous weeks before then the next thing you know he's going at yg. Other hilarious comments akedemiks gonna miss his sugar daddy when he's away. Yg is a prophet (referring to his latest music video showing six nine being thrown into a prison cell with his 400 pound ape)

you think so?

whos to says who is built like what?
the problem is they have him in photos while shit was going on......

and he always said he the king of new york.....kinda like christopher walken.
well .....they gonna use it against you,.

I absolutely think so. The folks around that nigga might be into some shit. So they probably used that nigga for cover. He needed them for credibility and they needed him to look legit. He is an actor. He aint built like that.

The feds are smart. They got that nigga. They hit him with a rico charge so they can sit there and say ur gonna get life. He is the weak link. He gonna fuck alibis and all that shit.

I tell u what. U will know today if that nigga built like. He on probation. A rico charge is a violation. He shouldnt get a bail no time soon. If he does that means that nigga breaking already. Gen. Pop too much for him. Niggas sit for at least 2 weeks before u get bail hearings after a judge so no bail. This nigga back in 2 days? He a straight up fag.

I absolutely think so. The folks around that nigga might be into some shit. So they probably used that nigga for cover. He needed them for credibility and they needed him to look legit. He is an actor. He aint built like that.

The feds are smart. They got that nigga. They hit him with a rico charge so they can sit there and say ur gonna get life. He is the weak link. He gonna fuck alibis and all that shit.

I tell u what. U will know today if that nigga built like. He on probation. A rico charge is a violation. He shouldnt get a bail no time soon. If he does that means that nigga breaking already. Gen. Pop too much for him. Niggas sit for at least 2 weeks before u get bail hearings after a judge so no bail. This nigga back in 2 days? He a straight up fag.

Fuck all that. I'm doing whatever i gotta do to get the Fuck up outta there. Ain't no fag... Ain't no "gen pop too much"... It's straight up "i like being free" going on

Fuck all that. I'm doing whatever i gotta do to get the Fuck up outta there. Ain't no fag... Ain't no "gen pop too much"... It's straight up "i like being free" going on

*inserts internet slap* nigga grow some balls. U sound crazy right now. I dont understand how niggas justify snitching. I dont understand why a nigga is willing to rob and kill and then cries about liking freedom. U decided u wanted to be a criminal. Now deal with it or get dealt with.

If he has money then he has a lawyer smart enough to prevent him from getting played

If he has money then he has a lawyer smart enough to prevent him from getting played

O check this here out. The feds play dirty. The argue shit like tainted assets to hinder ur defense funds. In other words the can freeze all dude money if they feel its connected to that rico charge. I assume they will since they locked up his manager. He can get around that but it would require a paper trail.

Shit the company that gave him the money he wants to use for bail is already requesting that he not be allowed to use it. The feds are a whole new animal

I get what yall saying but he aint do shit to me so I personally aint celebrating him going to jail.

Never listened to a song or watched a video from him, just saw his name pop up in threads on here.

Last edited:
*inserts internet slap* nigga grow some balls. U sound crazy right now. I dont understand how niggas justify snitching. I dont understand why a nigga is willing to rob and kill and then cries about liking freedom. U decided u wanted to be a criminal. Now deal with it or get dealt with.

I can't believe i wrote that, i musta been drunk

Nah he wasn’t doin nothing like that, but that’s exactly why they using RICO because he was the “wannabe down” cash cow. His dumb ass riding along while they hittin licks and he was recording the shit. Then they found the belongings of someone they robbed in his house.

So at this point whether or not he was “thorough” is irrelevant... he demonstrated himself to be a part of the gang, and they all goin down together.

Unless this industry plant was an informant the whole time...

Last edited:
Nah he wasn’t doin nothing like that, but that’s exactly why they using RICO because he was the “wannabe down” cash cow. His dumb ass riding along while they hittin licks and he was recording the shit. Then they found the belongings of someone they robbed in his house.

So at this point whether or not he was “thorough” is irrelevant... he demonstrated himself to be a part of the gang, and they all goin down together.

U might be right. Maybe they all go down together but this shit looks funny as hell. They making it seem as if they locked him up so he wouldnt get killed. He is their star witness. He gonna tell it all.

Unless this industry plant was an informant the whole time...
i think has been said here...

why were the feds outside his house before this?
why didnt he get touched and kept provoking people?
like he was trying to get killed.....
just saying

Back