Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

i think has been said here...

why were the feds outside his house before this?
why didnt he get touched and kept provoking people?
like he was trying to get killed.....
just saying

Federal indictments don’t just fall out the sky. They been had these niggas under investigation. Wiretaps and all that shit.

They even warned him, about 9Treys talkin about disciplining him. When they get word of a hot coming down beforehand they HAVE to intervene.

I think 1000% he’ll be testifying, but from what I seen on his paperwork, what they got on him he can’t run from. He will likely get a lesser sentence but he ain’t going free

You’re really invested in this.
why not be invested in shit you speak about?

if imma talk about something i need to know all about it.....and thats why when i dont know i dont speak.

cant say the bible is crap if you never read and studied the bible.

According to the paperwork Ak got, they've been building a case against 69 and the treys for 5 years. So basically, tapped calls, going thru trash, following them through the streets, mapping out relationships and hierarchies, for 5 whole years.

Sounds pretty standard for a Fed case.

so they been planning for 5 yrs
69 been hot for 1 yr

now he scared for his fam.....

something aint adding up.

Cats want for there to be a conspiracy so bad.
I don’t care anyway but usually when the cops sit down on niggas for this long they make it a point to make it a spectacle when it’s time to take niggas down basic example

They also make it a point to show the dope and guns on the table....East Coast niggas y’all been seeing on the news?

I don’t care anyway but usually when the cops sit down on niggas for this long they make it a point to make it a spectacle when it’s time to take niggas down basic example

They also make it a point to show the dope and guns on the table....East Coast niggas y’all been seeing on the news?

Those don't look like the Feds.

I personally know people who have been snatched up under RICO charges. Both times, I had to go on the internet and search for info on the operations. The first was Operation Crimson Vex. Huge operation that wasn't all over the news when it went down. At least not in LA. I can't remember the name of the second one but it was covered a little by the local news being that it happened in Anchorage.

To me, this is the Feds doing what they do.

so they been planning for 5 yrs
69 been hot for 1 yr

now he scared for his fam.....

something aint adding up.

This ain’t about Tekashi alone, he just a single (high profile) piece to the puzzle. Tekashi only had 1.7 million in his account, but Shotti had like 22 million.

They been working to take down 9Treys, all this time. Not Tekashi. He just got caught up, as a front man. They was using him to wash money.

This ain’t about Tekashi alone, he just a single (high profile) piece to the puzzle. Tekashi only had 1.7 million in his account, but Shotti had like 22 million.

They been working to take down 9Treys, all this time. Not Tekashi. He just got caught up, as a front man. They was using him to wash money.
Interesting angle..

Shotti only got $60k now..
But these niggas was just on a jet last month

Interesting angle..

Shotti only got $60k now..
But these niggas was just on a jet last month

If all he got is 60k now, its because they put a hold on all them funds, but he definitely had it. I seen the video where he was stunting and called up the bank and asked for his account balance.

If all he got is 60k now, its because they put a hold on all them funds, but he definitely had it. I seen the video where he was stunting and called up the bank and asked for his account balance.
I saw it too...but that could a been someone else's account.
Unless he went to the ATM with his own card with his name shown

I dunno

They gonna let him sit in a notorious jail for a week?

Aunt he in infectious diseases or something?

Back