Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Quarantine Fifteen

Elzo69Renaissance

Didnt you hear about the last nigga who swung @ me
Who else has put on some unneeded weight during these times...stepped on a scale today and was like damn!

spoke to my brother fam said he currently cannot fit his suits and tuxes right now

time to get back on track

not me

made it point to stay active and change up my diet

bought some resistance bands and a pullup bar

been doing bodyweight crossfit WODs

stop being lazy niggas

Respectfully
Lol shut up ..... I got all the workout gear... but niggas been working 3 times as much since this started no time really to work out regularly

I was just talking about this same shit smh...past 3 years I’ve been very diligent in tha gym and really worked hard to get myself back into pretty good shape (after I fucked my mcl up and it had me sideline for about a year)...but since this rona hit (3 months) I’m not fuckin’ wit tha gym and I’ve been inside eatin’ easy to cook food instead of more healthier options...I’ve put on 15 easy....gotta get back right

:cry:

And as I think about it I’m blaming my unhealthy eating on “mild depression” due to tha virus and finding comfort in tha bullshit foods I know I shouldn’t be eating lol

I fell off the wagon

Not terribly but the shit was noticeable.

Started back in the gym last week though and just left actually

I actually lost weight since I been pussy to eat fast food.

Workouts has been very hard to do though. Workout like three times a week now

I’m about to hit up amazon and get my home gym in order....I’m gonna start wit some resistance bands, jump rope and a power tower...I hope to have my full home gym complete by tha fall

Back