Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Purge: Hong Kong Edition

Wow, that shit looks crazy...Imagine a caravan of army cars rollin up in to new York like that ...The internet would be losing it's mind...

Naw Asians be super racist. Like as a rule.

Every non racist Asian i know is that way out of spite, cuz their entire family is racist AS FUCK and they tired of it

It's more complicated than that I think. There's a channel on Youtube called the black experience in Japan. Most of the videos follow black people living in Japan, but they've started to expand to Korea, Singapore, and other Asian countries too. Almost every person they talk to says that America is more racist than those countries, and that they were surprised how much better they were treated over there. That's not to say they didn't face discrimination and such, but it was always more because they were different from the norm than specifically because they were black.

Wow, that shit looks crazy...Imagine a caravan of army cars rollin up in to new York like that ...The internet would be losing it's mind...
How is that any different than what happened in Ferguson?
f_os_fergusonprotest_140813.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

China suspends work with Rockets over GM tweet

China's official basketball association says it will suspend cooperation with the Houston Rockets following a tweet by the team's general manager in support of pro-democracy protesters in Hong Kong.

The Chinese Basketball Association said Sunday on its Twitter-like Weibo account that Daryl Morey had made "improper remarks regarding Hong Kong" to which it expressed its "strong opposition."

Morey's now-deleted tweet read: "Fight for Freedom. Stand with Hong Kong."

The CBA's reaction underscores Beijing's extreme sensitivity about foreign attitudes toward the ongoing protests in the semi-autonomous territory that have lately grown in violence. China accuses foreign parties in the United States and elsewhere of encouraging the demonstrations.

China's relationship with the Rockets has been especially close because Chinese Hall of Famer Yao Ming played his entire NBA career with the team.

On Friday night, Rockets owner Tilman Fertitta denounced Morey's tweet, saying the Rockets are not a political organization.

Fertitta told ESPN's Tim MacMahon that he felt compelled to publicly clarify that the Rockets do not take political positions due to the reaction to Morey's tweet, but Fertitta stressed that he has no issues with Morey.

"I have the best general manager in the league," Fertitta said. "Everything is fine with Daryl and me. We got a huge backlash, and I wanted to make clear that the organization has no political position. We're here to play basketball and not to offend anybody."

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Back