Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Purge: Hong Kong Edition

There's a lot of moving parts in the shit Vibe posted.

The bill the "people" are fighting against will prevent situations like the guy murdering his wife and taiwan but will also remove the freedom of speech from it's people?

How does that even work?

The bill the "people" are fighting against will prevent situations like the guy murdering his wife and taiwan but will also remove the freedom of speech from it's people?

How does that even work?

I'm thinking its cause people from mainland travel to Hong Kong to protest. Basically if this goes through they could get hemmed up, sent back to China and put on that firing line.

Fucked up. Either way you go.

Lmao at niggas made I don’t fuck with certain ppl because they don’t fuck with us.

Y’all niggas are pathetic

Nobody mad but you buttercup. I gave you the same response as n the basketball thread why comment when you don’t know what you talking bout? And white people dont fuck with us at all but you love em

How does that even work?

I think it’s a slope thing Hong Kong a special status city. The ability to extradite from Hong Kong to China could be bad. What if a dude says fuck communism and the Chinese call up and say we want this guy?

Nobody mad but you buttercup. I gave you the same response as n the basketball thread why comment when you don’t know what you talking bout? And white people dont fuck with us at all but you love em

Show one post me loving white ppl

I worked directly with a Korean Company side by side with them and got all the info I needed on how they feel about anybody that’s not just like them.

these dudes claim to be kung fu masters and put out dope fighting flicks and they’re running around like an aggressive Mary Poppins w their umbrellas

And since we're here... what's up with Asian people wearing those doctors masks all the time?

I know in Japan people wear those mask when they are sick (cold, flu, etc.) to prevent others from catching what they have. Air quality in Japan and Singapore are fine so I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with them wearing mask there other Asian countries I have no clue.

I think for this situation people were wearing the masks and carrying umbrellas to help defend themselves while protesting. I seen videos were the police would shoot water and tear gas at the people and they deflected the water and canisters of gas with the umbrellas. The mask might help a (very little) little with keeping mass amounts of gas from hitting them all at once.

Bad air quality in big ass cities I think

Last edited:
Back