Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

I fuck with Tip, but Floyd won this round lol

When Floyd made the comment about TIP saying he'd pull up ,if he really thought that was a legit threat. He made the comment about he(Floyd) has money and reach(basically alluding to he can have TIP touched with a phone call), was straight flex but truth

Too many quotables.

"I'm a king, when I eat, I feast. When I leave the table, Idgaf who gets the leftovers":wdf2::wdf2:

Some of the realest shit ever said
Floyd "My thing is this" Mayweather lol

Last edited:
Honestly this is the most coherent I've ever heard Floyd speak. Especially at such length.

I also think Floyd was much much more comfortable speaking at drink champs than he is majority of those other times I've seen him speak.

the image the media feeds yall on floyd been off for a while...

but he embraced it cuz it generated money....

but homie ain't a damn dummy

Floyd never embraced being a dummy though. Arrogant, flashy, the bad guy, etc. yes Floyd embraced all of that but a dummy he never embraced that.

Most people think folks who stutter a lot are dumb, stupid or retarded. Floyd in most interviews I've seen of his stuttered a lot. So that helped with that peoples thought process of Floyd being dumb a long with the shit 50 said and did. Let's not forget that tape of Floyd trying to read that promo was extremely fucked up.

I never thought Floyd was dumb but I also didn't expect to speak so clearly without stuttering in this interview. I honestly thought Floyd had stuttering problem cause he did it so much.

when canelo make 20 million a fight, and the other guy make 5 million..

that 5 million comes out of canelo's 20 million....

been trying to tell pl for years t them contracts aint' whassup..

niggaz ain't cherrypicking... they refusing to sign bullshit deals for bullshit fights and bulshit percentages...

ppl saying "why errol spence won't fight bud?? cuz arum stay on them dummy contracts..

"why floyd and manny took so long" cuz bob be on that bullshit

Honestly this is the most coherent I've ever heard Floyd speak. Especially at such length.

I also think Floyd was much much more comfortable speaking at drink champs than he is majority of those other times I've seen him speak.
Floyd does better in conversations than regular interviews

Back