Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

thisisrory-67428546-2341796335896502-4376822133678168022-n.jpg

Im diggin the cross promotion these guys are doing. That shit is dope

69715305-367307907498355-3707892033405853144-n.jpg

This nigga hugged up with Shadee at the party smh im hating lol He always got the baddest bitches, but shadee was mine!!!

Very interesting interview.....outside of being in the group 3T, Tito Jackson's son and defending MJ's name, didnt know much about him.....seems like a solid dude. The accuser (Wade Robinson) dated a Jackson family cousin for 10 years and cheated with Britney Spears while she was with Justin Timberlake

Last edited:
This joint got so many potential threads

I'm checking this out

Bruh them niggas be having me rolling every episode. Every Monday night, I be sitting by and waiting for their newest episode. I don't follow Angela Yee's podcast but I seen they were guests on her podcast the other day. They took over her sh%t.

Bruh them niggas be having me rolling every episode. Every Monday night, I be sitting by and waiting for their newest episode. I don't follow Angela Yee's podcast but I seen they were guests on her podcast the other day. They took over her sh%t.
I'm starting back at episode 1, shits funny

I'm not on the gillie wave yet. Soon tho..maybe.
That shit funny as fuck. Close to a forum setting.

I don't be always tryna hear all that hip hop gossip or talking to old heads about embellished stories and shit.

Back