Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

Just watched the Drink Champs with Wayne.

One of the best ones I've seen. He said something that had made me reflect on something though. How he went to the Masters and how he lit up talking about it was one of the best experiences because no one could react to him being a superstar.

Man people that have that level of fame are literally slaves to it. Could yall imagine not being able to step out and be your unadulterated self because of how everyone around you views you?

This shit made me think of something that happened to me years ago.

I was trying to get in the club one night and I was rockin a Jeff Hamilton NBA jacket and the bouncer wouldn't let me get in with the coat lmaooo

Mfs started roasting and one my niggas quoted one of Raekwon's bars from "Yolanda's House" : " Yall niggas wear alot of loud, yo that's steve rifkin style shit"

lmaoo good times

This shit made me think of something that happened to me years ago.

I was trying to get in the club one night and I was rockin a Jeff Hamilton NBA jacket and the bouncer wouldn't let me get in with the coat lmaooo

Mfs started roasting and one my niggas quoted one of Raekwon's bars from "Yolanda's House" : " Yall niggas wear alot of loud, yo that's steve rifkin style shit"

lmaoo good times
The joints wit all the nba teams on em?
:scust:

Floyd talkin that shit lol

tenor.gif

I know 50 made it cool to clown Floyd and act like he uneducated but Floyd is intelligent as hell..

Yeah 50 cent talks alot of shit, you can't take his trollin shit serious. After seeing this episode Floyd grew so much in my eyes.

SHOOT OUT TO THE to the money team.

Back