Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

The Joe Budden rebrand is among the game's most successful in recent memory. At this stage, calling him the biggest name in hip-hop media is not entirely unfounded - especially after Spotify revealed his Joe Budden Podcast was their number-one most listened to podcast of the year. Naturally, holding such a high honor was bound to elicit a response from the man himself, who took to Twitter to flex accordingly. "#1 since i landed, 3 hours, twice a week, for over a year," he writes. "I’ma need some respect on my name soon."

The Joe Budden rebrand is among the game's most successful in recent memory. At this stage, calling him the biggest name in hip-hop media is not entirely unfounded - especially after Spotify revealed his Joe Budden Podcast was their number-one most listened to podcast of the year. Naturally, holding such a high honor was bound to elicit a response from the man himself, who took to Twitter to flex accordingly. "#1 since i landed, 3 hours, twice a week, for over a year," he writes. "I’ma need some respect on my name soon."

Looking forward to the Podcast Show in Baltimore this weekend , 7th.

The only podcast where I listen to every episode.

Back