Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

Niggas go on drink champs and mad at the host for them getting drunk lol
The drink champs is the best promotional tool right now ...Odom needs the clout so it makes sense he is there but understand self control may not be his forte u d want to be cautious

The drink champs is the best promotional tool right now ...Odom needs the clout so it makes sense he is there but understand self control may not be his forte u d want to be cautious
Niggas who dont drink go on drink champs all the time wit no issue. Its on the guest or whoever his agent is etc to put it out there like look he will come on but no alcohol. Its not nore responsiblity. I get the morality of it but nigga i gotta show to run lol.

Niggas who dont drink go on drink champs all the time wit no issue. Its on the guest or whoever his agent is etc to put it out there like look he will come on but no alcohol not nore responsiblity. I get the morality of it but nigga i gotta show to run lol.
A nigga who OD multiple times is not one of trust to make the right decisions lol

Imagine me listening to Gillie da kid say anything after 2007
I'll listen depending on the guest.

Ya fave was on there last week.

Dude been locked up 5 years tryna talk about how "the streets" are now , and whats hot or not out here. Reminded me how much of a cornball he is.

Back