Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

I haven't watched this episode yet but I hope they last for a long time because its a dope podcast. As much as I hope, I think it will not. Gillie be too much in his emotions and over talking Wallo. Sometimes I be like "man stfu sometimes". They fought last week off air. Now Wallo jokingly threatened to kick Gillie ass won't be the same smh. Gillie be doing too much at times like last episode, he said "If his homie smash his girl, then he would cut his girl off but not his homie". I just smh because I know he lying like a mofo.

I haven't watched this episode yet but I hope they last for a long time because its a dope podcast. As much as I hope, I think it will not. Gillie be too much in his emotions and over talking Wallo. Sometimes I be like "man stfu sometimes". They fought last week off air. Now Wallo jokingly threatened to kick Gillie ass won't be the same smh. Gillie be doing too much at times like last episode, he said "If his homie smash his girl, then he would cut his girl off but not his homie". I just smh because I know he lying like a mofo.

I dead ass thought they be playing about the fighting shit

I'm made it to the teens and they starting to give the large headed negro more camera time and you can def see GTK starting to feel himself and wants to be the Burdens of the show. Personally I think they work so well because they balance each other out and ain't no 'star'

I dead ass thought they be playing about the fighting shit

I'm made it to the teens and they starting to give the large headed negro more camera time and you can def see GTK starting to feel himself and wants to be the Burdens of the show. Personally I think they work so well because they balance each other out and ain't no 'star'

They used to be playing but it seem like ever since Gillie started getting annoyed Wallo introducing him as Gillie The Nut lol. Then Gillie been having some bottled in tension from it. Gillie be doing the most, sometimes.

I knew Parks was a super backpacker, but damn, new guru bringing mfs to tears is next level shit
Well didnt he also engineer the album? Lol. You the last nigga to call out a nigga for being an emotional fan haha.

They used to be playing but it seem like ever since Gillie started getting annoyed Wallo introducing him as Gillie The Nut lol. Then Gillie been having some bottled in tension from it. Gillie be doing the most, sometimes.
Damn so this shit bout to be a wrap before I even watch an ep?

Well didnt he also engineer the album? Lol. You the last nigga to call out a nigga for being an emotional fan haha.

Getting emotional about a mf being murdered in the past 24 hrs and tweaking vocals on a nigga's album who's been dead for 2 decades is the same?

giphy (9).gif

Back