Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

That's over. Nobody is buying that shit. Why make yourself a target amongst your podcasting peers.

You the best at what you doing. Stay in your lane.

Ima fan of his music so idc bout all that.

He must agree with you though. Since he aint dropping shit

Dope shit. I listen every week but admittedly, the show has gotten a bit stale and a chore to finish. The damn sleepers seem to always be some trash r&b too. Joe rarely lets rapper get that look. Mal used to hold it down but chilled so now i gotta rely on Parks to keep it hiphop smh.

On the cool, I'm proud of his success but his podcast trash imo

I can admit I'm just not a fan of his voice, his chuckle, or his opinion

M$WOG>>>>Every Joe podcast out
I said his podcast was dweebish and gossipy last year but ppl got mad at me

Ima fan of his music so idc bout all that.

He must agree with you though. Since he aint dropping shit
It sounds like Joe Budden has been in ths studio or wants to get in the studio with Bink! to make an album. I think Joe is going one more album and call it a career.

Damn near every celebrity has a podcast. To be #1 on the biggest streaming platform in the game is crazy, word to Mal.

The deal they're gonna cut next year is gonna be 8 or 9 figures. Props to the whole crew.

Mal and Rory are lucky to have Joe spearheading that shit. Bc they have alotta ownership over that podcast. I believe at some point people were tryinta have them sign over ownership for a quick bag and Joe told them niggas to stand their ground and wait for the right opportunity. Getting fucked over in the music business must have showed Joe how to handle his shit right...congrats, these dudes have the best podcast in the game and I stays tuned in.

I remember when this podcast started to see it get this popular is crazy, and thing is I bet more women listen to the Joe Budden podcast more than men do

I never used to listen to it, until Joe got on that complex show. The way he handled himself on that show intrigued me enough to check out his podcast. Then the whole eminem thing blew up and I was like "ok, this dude is not holding back any punches"

That's over. Nobody is buying that shit. Why make yourself a target amongst your podcasting peers.

You the best at what you doing. Stay in your lane.

I kind of agree with this. But who are we to tell a man not to do what he might be passionate about. If the nigga wanna drop a album bc he wanna rap, I don't think it will affect his podcast at all. Is not like he was some megastar rapper that people gonna be looking at the streaming numbers for. He got a little cult following that fuck w his shit. If it bricks, it bricks. Noone expecting Joe to win a grammy

The sassy nigga on the show is annoying af, but yo, when Joe said " I'm not saying she should start cartwheelin and twerk, but she's an ex fuckin stripper, idk why df she isn't already twerkin" i was rofl for about 5 mins straight.

Back