Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Podcast Thread (Lamar Odom @ DrinkChamps)

Beyonce at the SB halftime show like three years straight>>>Aubrey’s bullshit, half-Jafakin singles.

Beyonce draws comparisons to MJ. I’ve never heard that about Aubrey or heard him compared to Pac.

Name one show where Beyonce DIDN’T get booed at....because we got video of Aubrey catching that.

Besides, Beyoncé made black empowerment a huge thing on one of the biggest stages in the world (SB halftime), while your boy Aubrey was in blackface...for a clothing line called Jim Crow.

Stop this shit, Goldie. Beyonce is the bigger star by light years.

Take this opinion to Twitter and see if the Hive don’t tear your ass up. I dare you.

Last edited:
Drake sounds like a real bitch rt now

He's not hire tier because he raps better than Push and he needs to stop acting like he wasn't on Pusha's dick before he was a rapper.

Kinda lame to use his position in industry politics to downplay Push.

in 2020, i asked myself do i care about Joe Budden if he's not rapping?

and the answer is no. I've kinda lost interest in anything he's saying on his pod. His pod imo has done a 180 from where it started. His thoughts and opinions appear to be extremely calculated and a far cry from the raw emotion filled thoughts and opinions he used to give

Im sure there is a target audience for him today, but its apparent im not in it

aight. i clicked the link literally in the middle of the real pod, and this nigga is talking about his time at complex

guess i gotta listen to this shit now...fml

ether

5 mins in and my head's already exploding lol the story on how sqad up 7 was made was goat shit.

I've been saying that shit for years, Pusha been dissing Wayne for no reason lol Which from a competitive stand point is cool, but doing that shit for a decade straight? At that point you're obsessed fam.

lol @ wayne's response to that shit tho. Homie be in his own world.

I've been saying that shit for years, Pusha been dissing Wayne for no reason lol Which from a competitive stand point is cool, but doing that shit for a decade straight? At that point you're obsessed fam.

lol @ wayne's response to that shit tho. Homie be in his own world.
I hate the way this nigga talk, can't say it's the drugs because dude been sounding like this since the 90's

Great fucking interview! Nore did well on this one. He didn’t seem to get too drunk too soon which is what fucks up some other interviews.

Wayne seem like he don’t really fuck with anything or anyone, lol. He wasn’t up on shit, lol. And I like that cause it seems to keep the music pure. A lot of artists don’t fuck with art from their own craft because they don’t want to be influenced by anyone else.

Dope to hear how Jay opened doors for wayne behind the scenes in his career.

That "soldier " guest feature is what started his dominance from a pop pov, eventhough the east coast didnt catch on till years later.

Back