Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News The Pentagon funneled nearly $1,000,000,000 of taxpayer money meant for masks and medical equipment to defense contractors building jet engines

Nothing new.

They get the money back from bruh they gave the ppe contract to who knew nothing about making ppe yet?

He may be talking about a different one but they tried to do it with Kodak to the tune of $765M

I don't think it was that company. But while I was doing my googles found theres several instances of the fuckshit.

A whole mess lmao.

Or you could have just read the article first and not headlines and twitter post. The article is not breaking news and the word funneled is used for emotions. Everyone knows the money was wasted they’ve reported on it for months. The article has a the breakdown of where the money went and even has comments from the pentagon. They would have told them no comment and classified how the money was spent if there was something to hide. This article is just trying to make Trump look bad. I don’t have a problem with Trump looking bad, but like I said in the first post of this thread. I know people who were scared until these funds rolled one.

trying to make trump look bad? lmao trump is a raging bozo and his administrative clown brigade is equally embarrassing.

funneled, wasted, embezzled all = corruption. so the emotion/outrage is warranted

this was not made aware to a lot of ppl as it is “news” to me.

soooo.... confused on where you are going with this

They always redirect $$$ during times like this... 9/11, pandemics, wars etc anything that is a distraction... they mask their actions and don’t even care when the info drops later...

I’ve always said, this military thing, while good for America, to politicians it’s about having the bigger dick than every other country...

Back