Welcome To aBlackWeb

Maywood

FACTS
See the source image

Last edited:
Its HBO, so i'll watch. But im definitely not feeling the supernatural angle, but the cast looks deep. (tho im tired of seein Jason Bateman in everything).

Its HBO, so i'll watch. But im definitely not feeling the supernatural angle, but the cast looks deep. (tho im tired of seein Jason Bateman in everything).
Fam, lmao

Unless I'm just not up on TV like that, the only thing I've seen him in is Ozark

What else has he been in

Take away the supernatural angle, and there doesn't seem to be anything all that interesting about it.

Made the mistake of reading a spoiler from the book but I still will watch. First episode was good.

First 2 episodes were good. Definitely setting up to be some wild shit.

episode three didn’t hit for me
i’m gonna stick with it tho

It's like they were trying to do everything but tell us what the fuck is going on. I was getting true detective flashbacks had to watch the episode twice and don't remember anything but dude in the barn and ths lil girl describing who or whatever was in her room.

Back