Welcome To aBlackWeb

the only difference between jayz and kanye is a maga hat

Sweden standard of living>>>>>>>>states and it's not even close
Fuck Sweden. That country is filled with racist cacs. Ask any Somali immigrant or black who isn't asap Rocky m if I was in the same room with pewdiepie he's catch a backlist to his temple then I'd spit in his cracks Swede face

Fuck Sweden. That country is filled with racist cacs. Ask any Somali immigrant or black who isn't asap Rocky m if I was in the same room with pewdiepie he's catch a backlist to his temple then I'd spit in his cracks Swede face
Of course Sweden is racist I'm fully aware that Europeans are racist..I didn't say it was a Eutopia. But you are literally talking to someone whos been often and can tell you from first hand experience. I don't know who that person is and I'm not interested in learning.

But the education system, housing, healthcare, justice, workers rights, quality of food all better in Sweden.

The cops won't kill you cuz you black and there hasn't been any lynchings either.

Sweden racist no doubt, as is Scandinavia as a whole especially Finland.

But you can't compare it to the birthplace of KKK and Jim crow laws

:js4:

Swedes biggest fear is to be called racists

These mfs are too scared to even wave their own swedish flag or sing their anthem cuz others might get offended.

You go to Manhattan and see American flags hanging everywhere, people singing the national anthem before games, patriots everywhere and people calling themselves proud Americans.

You won't see that shit in most Nordic countries tho.

Yall ain't read the article. This for sure ain't the hill to die on either. A question I have though just to be clear.

How can Jay-z or anybody else get a ppp loan from the government to pay people who don't work in this country? Is it because Tidal is registered as an american company?

Yall ain't read the article. This for sure ain't the hill to die on either. A question I have though just to be clear.

How can Jay-z or anybody else get a ppp loan from the government to pay people who don't work in this country? Is it because Tidal is registered as an american company?

sketchy

:foh3:

Majority of Somali are just as racist as American white people towards blacks (non Somali). I never been to Sweden, but you're making it seem like its crazy racist like an American Sundown town, which I know cant possibly be true.

Back