Welcome To aBlackWeb

The One That Got Away

This Armenian real estate dude, tried to wife me when I was 18 and he was 26. I liked him but I was scared to get married, even though his parents were about it, and he was really about it. His dad was like yes, you girl, you in family now and I was like ummmmmmm can't do it.

Shoulda did it.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Nope, never.
Don't believe in any "the one"
If we aren't together. It is what it is.
I'm the one that got away.
I definitely understand that. Chix be tryna get back with me not the other way around. Not bragging, just to me the past is the past. I'll definitely fuck my exes tho

King-Hotep-ms6pmmx1wzlzi2v5wmeoeubougirf7sn64k037vc2w.jpg

this cornball went back to a post almost 3 YEARS ago
To quote a chick who hasn’t been on here almost 2 YEARS ago

To call her a derogatory term

And the FUNNY part is, this dude really only here to jack off to instagram ho’s who post on onlyfans

Moms was out here over the weekend and just left this morning. I literally had a conversation about something similar last night. She told me the story about a couple in ministry with her: They were high school sweethearts back inna day. He wanted to take the relationship to the next level and have sex (mind you, this was 40 some odd years ago, erruhbody wasn't fuckin like we do nowadays). She wasn't ready for it but another chick was and he smashed and fucked around and got the girl pregnant. Naturally his girlfriend was devastated so she broke up with him. He tried to do right by the other chick and married her. Eventually the now ex-girlfriend gets married and they move on. 40-ish years later she's walking through the grocery store and hears someone call her name. It was her ex-boyfriend. They chop it up: her husband passed a while back and his wife had passed a few years ago. They go out for coffee to catch up. A year later they're married and as of today they've been happily married for about 6 years now.

Given enough time, the one that got away could be the one you end up with.

im happy first and foremost, but I did fuck up on a winner in the past......never actually got together so for all I know she could be crazy or have 3 nipples or some shit

but she was young and fit and had her shit together....own place, no kids, in school etc......and she hit the gym i worked at every day

we flirted and emailed for a month or two...and she came up there and chilled with me on my shift a couple times

then boom....i go to jail, my bm gets my phone, plays like me and burns EVERY bridge i had built (yeah i was wrong but shut up....she knew i didnt like her)

tracked her down when i got a chance after everything settled.....she told me off in the most teen reality show way possible and then told me to have a nice life

this cornball went back to a post almost 3 YEARS ago
To quote a chick who hasn’t been on here almost 2 YEARS ago

To call her a derogatory term

And the FUNNY part is, this dude really only here to jack off to instagram ho’s who post on onlyfans
just saw this

I’ve messed up one relationship. was the worst thing I experienced even tho during my relationship we both fucked up i felt all the pressure on my shoulders. she was a winner in my mind, but I guess In my mind is where we would only workout. She was amazing always down for me and I made her look dumb in situations. She also made me look dumb in situations. we tried For so long Bc we had been through so much together but I still remember the last time I saw her and the last time I held her in my arms. It’s been about a year and six months. If I could go back I would and say all the things I didn’t say and do all the things I didn’t do. She was a good girl and she deserves the world we both left the relationship damaged. She went on and started drinking and partying to mask the pain and she was scared of being alone so she found another. Hasn’t been single since we broke up. after we broke up I walked away and was drunk every other day for about. a month and a half trying to deal with the pain and regret. Ive been single sense working on myself, and trying to be better than I was always. Even though I’m ready to date i don’t. But if I could go back I would Bc she was the one who got away. I hope to see her one day when we both have grown older and we can see what each other have built without each other. She’s now happy with someone else and I’m happy for her. Truly know you care about someone when your happy for someone who’s happy just without you!

Back