Welcome To aBlackWeb

The One That Got Away

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Ever breakup with somebody who in hindsight you consider to be the one who got away? If so, drop the story on how it went down.

If you don't want to identify yourself, feel free to use the anon feature.

She is/was a lightskin demon a younger Cain loved that girl mane. She got into acting and recently got married. It has been a few years but we kicked at homecoming and chilled.

BUT everything happens for a reason bso god bless to her and her family.

i'on know

i got back and forth with this one particular girl b/c we always were together but not really together, but her tastes in guys outside of me are questionable af so...idk

i'on know

i got back and forth with this one particular girl b/c we always were together but not really together, but her tastes in guys outside of me are questionable af so...idk

expound

at the time, she had NO kids, while fucking with a dude who had 3, and even had one of them while they were together...he had them all with the same chick btw

but one day, she tells me she is cleaning her apt (red flag...how you got an apt in your name and this nigga just live there with no real job, but anyway), she cleaning the apt and finds a brick of weed he had hid in the loft area

when she questioned it, she said he smirked and said "you werent supposed to find that"...

so this nigga got time to sell dime bags of weed but cant get a real job?

they would stay off and on again for about 5 years, and she said the reason she hadnt left him before is b/c she was scared of starting over

now i feel insulted b/c at one point, we were doing EVERYTHING couples did, except we didnt have a title, and we were actually good friends in the process. Might i mind you, she was maybe 27 at the time talking about she scared to start over...tf??

anyway, she met her now husband and they have a kid together, but word on the street is, if a certain someone became available, and she were to also become available, she would explore that option....hmmm

at the time, she had NO kids, while fucking with a dude who had 3, and even had one of them while they were together...he had them all with the same chick btw

but one day, she tells me she is cleaning her apt (red flag...how you got an apt in your name and this nigga just live there with no real job, but anyway), she cleaning the apt and finds a brick of weed he had hid in the loft area

when she questioned it, she said he smirked and said "you werent supposed to find that"...

so this nigga got time to sell dime bags of weed but cant get a real job?

they would stay off and on again for about 5 years, and she said the reason she hadnt left him before is b/c she was scared of starting over

now i feel insulted b/c at one point, we were doing EVERYTHING couples did, except we didnt have a title, and we were actually good friends in the process. Might i mind you, she was maybe 27 at the time talking about she scared to start over...tf??

anyway, she met her now husband and they have a kid together, but word on the street is, if a certain someone became available, and she were to also become available, she would explore that option....hmmm

Did you ever ask her about why she was willing to make it happen with the new nigga and not you? Or do you feel you didn't do what u could to make that happen?

Did you ever ask her about why she was willing to make it happen with the new nigga and not you? Or do you feel you didn't do what u could to make that happen?

well, with her now current husband, i didnt really ask shit about him

but her bf before him, i asked whats he saw in him b/c the dude was a fucking loser and she was fine af. Nice brown skin thang with a crazy shape, but anyway, that nigga clearly outkicked his coverage and he knew he had a good thing b/c every time she threatened to leave, he would make her a rack of empty promises and she fell for it every time

she said something about she didnt want our friendship to end if we didnt work out as a couple

that dumb shit

I have one ex that I feel got way .
I made some pretty poor decisions,
played a lot of games

If I could do it over again, I would
not dwelling...just recognizing where and when I fucked up
onward and upwards tho

Last edited:
Meh...not really.

I can think of one who if circumstances were a lot different (didn't already had 3 kids, and was able to have more)...she would've een the ideal person for me.

I've had great moments and there's some things that I realize I could've done better in hindsight but there's no relationship I would want to re-live. But then again it's always been pretty easy for me to move on...

I have unintentionally self sabotaged some great opportunities tho...

Live and learn

I used to think that about a certain guy but now I am more than glad his ass is gone. Took me a long time to get to that point though. I should have listened to my momma when she said save your tears for the important things.

perceptions change.
people grow.

that "one" who got away often helps mature you and helps you look at relationships completely different.

i prolly would have still been too immature to recognize the treasure that my wife was if i hadn't let a few good ones "get away" in the past....

i used to have a bad habit of not seizing the moment with females, but by the time i met my wife, i was far more aggressive, and it was that aggression that prolly strongly contributed to her initial attraction to me...

she had my full attention and that's something no one really got from me before...and when i think about it they never really deserved it......it's only fitting that she's the only woman who truly had all of me....

Dammit Du Imma cry!!!

No but I love how you speak about your wife, it is lovely and refreshing to hear.

How is the next little Du coming along??

Dammit Du Imma cry!!!

No but I love how you speak about your wife, it is lovely and refreshing to hear.

How is the next little Du coming along??
thanks....
her pregnancy be miserable as fuck......lol

she hates everything right now....

but the baby is healthy, lol

Back