Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

He probably also think slave masters were good people, and not murderous tyrannical rapists
It always amazes me how easily they call out everybody else: China, Russia, North Korea, Venezuela, Syria, and many other countries for their human rights issues but will deny deny deny the bullshit this country went through and continues with all the while attempting to make it out like those slave owners were good ppl taking great care of their black property, I mean farm equipment, ugh tools of the trade... er people

It always amazes me how easily they call out everybody else: China, Russia, North Korea, Venezuela, Syria, and many other countries for their human rights issues but will deny deny deny the bullshit this country went through and continues with all the while attempting to make it out like those slave owners were good ppl taking great care of their black property, I mean farm equipment, ugh tools of the trade... er people

The white Anglo Saxon males have engrained in theirs minds that they're a flawless species. They do no wrong. And the wrong they do, was for the betterment of their species, and the country. Therefore their actions are just. This thought process has been passed down generation, after generation.

That's how you get racist jackazzz like THAT muthafucca.

Back