Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

2 more 'team members' who have no intention of removing the filibuster that's keeping the Senate at a stand still. Mcconnell still got the keys if you ask me

Someone tell why it's important for one party or the other hold majority of you gonna have a 2/3rds rule in effect anyway......

Ole McConnell letting the reins go cause the Dems are solid on removing the fillibuster. He not gonna let Dems forget either.

However, they can start restructuring committees and so that's a plus.

Ole McConnell letting the reins go cause the Dems are solid on removing the fillibuster. He not gonna let Dems forget either.

However, they can start restructuring committees and so that's a plus.

Muthafucca was channeling his inner Frump. Tryin to hold on to whatever lil power or "leverage" he thought had left. Dems aint sho forget. That's why he's in the position he's in now. Fucc him

'RELEASE THEM ALL' Joe Biden executive order – ICE ‘told to free all undocumented migrants in Texas custody’ after halted deportations

The memo, from the Department of Homeland Security to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), was reportedly sent out after the new president signed an executive order on his first day in office.

"As of midnight tonight, stop all removals," the email reads.

"This includes Mexican bus runs, charter flights and commercial removals (until further notice) ... all cases are to be considered [no significant likelihood of removal in foreseeable future]."

"Release them all, immediately. No sponsor available is not acceptable any longer."

Paxton said the state would face “irreparable harm” if the deportation moratorium was allowed to go into effect.

'Release them all': ICE 'sent memo to Texas officials ordering them to free undocumented migrants in custody' - despite Joe Biden announcing 100-day pause on deportations rather than mass release

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13830...-order-free-all-undocumented-migrants-texas/#

*Cliff notes* Two 6yr terms for Senators, three 2yr terms for Representatives.

This I agree with. Too many old ass lifers with keys to the truck.

I’ve always said these Congress people need term limits. There should be no lifelong congressmen and women.

Make them come back and live under the laws they pass and I bet there will be better legislation going forward.

Way overdue.

Being in Congress shouldn't be like a retirement home.

Let it get someore signees and get the ball rolling

I mean in a democracy, crazy ppl should allowed to elect crazy ppl. But with all the wild shit she has said on and offline, in this climate, she is s danger to public safety

Last edited:
Permanent fencing is cool around the capitol too, ain't got no problem w/ that.

Need permanent fencing on the border too.

Capitol Police wants permanent fencing around Capitol, DC mayor objects

Permanent fencing coming to Capitol as acting police chief vows to bolster security

U.S. Capitol needs permanent fencing around complex after deadly riot, acting chief says

Back