Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Had to do some research because I didn't understand this at first it almost sounded like a good thing for Jews but it's

It's like forcing all American born black people to be recognized as Nigerians and not Americans

You can claim as a government that these people don't have American rights and you can do whatever ever you want lock them up deport them etc because they all of the sudden are no longer citizens

These are plays taken straight from Hitler himself Steven Miller had to bring this up this shit is disgusting

It's like the white house has been shitting all over black and brown people then all of the sudden and almost swiftly finds a loophole to immediately disrupt Jewish people in a way that hasn't been seen since the 1930s

I blame the British people who didn't show to vote on that Brexit shyt. Smh

Much like in the states and how folks didnt show up cuz they figured theres no way Trump is gonna win... Seems they didnt think people would actually vote for Brexit and win.

Apathy is a muthafucka

This is the damn Secretary of State. Letting a foreign leader shit talk the categorical conclusions reached by our Intelligence Agencies.

We have become Russia’s bitch.

Conservatives sold out American democracy for some tax cuts and judges

I don't know why anybody would think that she would call her husband out she might do it behind closed doors, but I don't see her doing that out in the public's eyes as any husband and wife shouldn't.

Back