Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Damn they digging up shit from 1972? I didn’t read what he said so I don’t know how bad it is, but that was a long ass time ago. We got to give people room to grow and learn if this was something one can grow from.

If anybody today is trying to become a celebrity or politician they better try to figure out what’s going to be offensive in 30 years.

Damn they digging up shit from 1972? I didn’t read what he said so I don’t know how bad it is, but that was a long ass time ago. We got to give people room to grow and learn if this was something one can grow from.

If anybody today is trying to become a celebrity or politician they better try to figure out what’s going to be offensive in 30 years.

That’s the trouble with being old as shit.... you are asked to be consistent for a long ass time

To pull off the ruse, the pair set up a fake free speech organization online months before their invite to Hopkins. As a flourish, they used a picture of a founder of the Ku Klux Klan, sans robe, to represent their nonexistent group’s president.

At the “award” ceremony in the Czech Republic, the pair used hired actors to play other members of the non-existent free speech group while they wined and dined a completely clueless Hopkins at the Four Seasons hotel.

“Without being able to mock other people, without being able to attack people, we are not free,” Pieters said in a short speech, as Hopkins nodded along in agreement.

In Hopkins’ acceptance speech, she, true to form, repeatedly bashed Muslims, claiming they are frequently “raping their own mother,” said epileptics “are all weirdos, they’re up there with the Asians,” and blasted teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg as an “autistic fucking wench.”

Just stumbled across some older tweets from black conservatives.

These negroes know they were dealing with white supremacists going in yet they play dumb and act surprised later..

What's the point of living like this? Who's really on the Plantation???

Back