Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Bret Stephens, one of the most pathetic people in "media" wrote that. Just bcos shit is in the NY times, does not mean its legit. They have columnists that are brought and paid by the corporation and the global elites.

This is the same NY times that ran propaganda against Lula. Ran propaganda against Evo. Same NY times that were cheerleaders in getting us into war during the Bush administration.

I didn't say I supported anything in the article, but there are still some facts in there.
I don't even read nytimes like that. I was just pointing out all of the reasons why the the majority of the UK wasn't going to vote for Corbyn.

As for the anti Semite thing secretly alot of people in the UK don't trust the Jews or support Israel, you will just never hear them say that.

What is really up with this wild ass conservatism on the rise across the globe?? Anyone have any insight?

Pay attention fam this how you disrupt countries now drive up the hate full part of the country rig elections and control the narrative from the outside and promise the small percent of people kingship that's all it's about. Look at Trump and Boris the same jackasses doing the same shit

We fought Hitler because of this shit but yet they are using the same ideas to cause countries to have infighting it shows Hitler wasn't special there are many many men and women who's will hate Nazi idealism because it's the right thing to do but will unknowingly and some knowingly follow his ideals for profit hate or both and then there's the white people who fear losing the ability to be privileged ain't shit ppl

I didn't say I supported anything in the article, but there are still some facts in there.
I don't even read nytimes like that. I was just pointing out all of the reasons why the the majority of the UK wasn't going to vote for Corbyn.

As for the anti Semite thing secretly alot of people in the UK don't trust the Jews or support Israel, you will just never hear them say that.
I apologize for calling u sheep. That was rude of me.

Just be careful in the future, outlets like the NY times are the most dangerous. At least with Fox News and the Sun, we know where their bias is. The NY Times lure u in by saying they are presenting u "facts" and just covering both sides, but they stealthily carrying water for corporations.

• Micah Schoettle, convicted last year and sentenced to 23 years for raping a 9-year-old child in Kenton County. Bevin’s rationale was that there was no physical evidence. The prosecutor in the case, Commonwealth’s Attorney Rob Sanders, told the Courier Journal, “I’ve got news for him: Child molesting rarely happens in front of witnesses or leaves physical evidence. If we didn’t pursue those cases, 99% of child rapists would never be prosecuted.”

It's so ironic that the media told everyone that Corbyn is racist so the idiots went out and actually voted for a racist.

I tell you what Boris Johnson is a racist scumbag but Corbyn would have been TERRIBLE for the economy. At least the certainty of a hard brexit means we have a focus (i voted remain and labour before anyone wants to get fresh).

Plus the markets are popping right now. Anyone invested in UK stocks especially the utilities that Corbyn wanted to nationalise are laughing right now

I tell you what Boris Johnson is a racist scumbag but Corbyn would have been TERRIBLE for the economy. At least the certainty of a hard brexit means we have a focus (i voted remain and labour before anyone wants to get fresh).

Plus the markets are popping right now. Anyone invested in UK stocks especially the utilities that Corbyn wanted to nationalise are laughing right now
I seen people saying this how is Boris good for the economy.

The level of foodbanks, homeless people, people in debt working 2 jobs to maintain.

How is that not a disaster and a point to how the economy is failing.

Report: Pompeo Lifts Previously Unknown Hold On Economic Aid To Lebanon

Apparently there was even more aid to Lebanon that the Trump administration had been quietly withholding.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo ordered the release of $115 million in economic aid to Lebanon on Thursday after the funds had been frozen for a month, Bloomberg reported.

Four unnamed sources told Bloomberg that U.S. Agency for International Development deputy administrator Bonnie Glick froze the aid after she had spoken with Deputy National Security Adviser Victoria Coates and “hardliners in Congress,” in Bloomberg’s words.

The report marks a second time in less than two weeks that congressionally approved aid to Lebanon was revealed to have been delayed, then abruptly released by the Trump administration.

On December 2, the administration finally gave Lebanon the $105 million in military aid that the Office of Management and Budget had been withholding for months without explanation.

Due To Lingering Grudge, Trump Threatens To Boycott Debates

President Donald Trump is in talks with his advisers about skipping the general election debates in 2020, maintaining that he was ill-treated by the nonprofit commission that sponsors them.

According to the New York Times, Trump blames the Commission on Presidential Debates for his lack of success in 2016 appearances against Hillary Clinton.

After one night in September 2016 when his performance was widely criticized, he claimed that his microphone was defective. The commission later acknowledged that technical issues did affect the volume of his voice.

During the second debate, the commission refused to let Trump’s campaign seat women — all of whom have accused former President Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct — where they wanted to. The plan was to plant the women in the V.I.P. box, to force the former President to walk by them on the way to his seat. There, they also would have been in Hillary Clinton’s sight line from the stage. The campaign had to give up on the seating plan when the commission threatened to order security to remove the women.

Trump’s advisers told the Times that they would not discuss his debate plan until next year.

Back