Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

If you had the same exact electoral map as last time but with Texas blue, then the Democrats win with 270 exactly. And that's without winning any of the other swing states that Hillary lost.

You trust that he’d carry every state Hillary did?

Wait what??? So it's either get a job and pull yourself up and beggars can't be choosy or is it be picky and hold out until you get that job while not eating and having a roof

Funny part...that dumb azzz muthafucca just fired shots at his own listeners.

It Seems Likely Netanyahu Will Block Omar, Tlaib From Entering Israel

Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) will likely be blocked from entering Israel, The Washington Post reported.

Congressional Democrats were informed Wednesday night that the two would be barred from entering, though it is not immediately clear whether Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will follow through with it. A senior Israeli official told the Post that the proposal for the upcoming trip — where Omar and Tlaib are expected to visit Israel and Palestinian territories — would likely be blocked in its current form. But the official said if Tlaib, a Palestinian American, requested to visit family on the West Bank it would be “considered favorably.”

Netanyahu has received private warnings from Democrats and some pro-Israel groups about the optics of blocking a sitting member of Congress from entering the country.

Israel recently passed a law that blocks foreign supporters of the BDS movement (boycott, divestment, sanctions) from entering Israel. Both Tlaib and Omar are vocal supporters of the movement, which is designed to shed light on Israel’s treatment of Palestinians.

Whether or not Omar and Tlaib will be permitted to enter Israel takes on heightened significance given President Trump’s recent attacks on the congresswomen. Trump and Netanyahu maintain a particularly close relationship and Netanyahu even named a fake town after Trump for his support of Israel’s sovereignty over Golan Heights.

This is crazy to me. Beto is in position to turn Texas blue if he is the candidate, the only people advocating for him to drop out are his political opponents.

I doubt it....Texas would need about 2 more presidential election cycles to even go purple.....Georgia would probably be purple by the 2024 election.

You trust that he’d carry every state Hillary did?
Trust is probably the wrong word, we all know trump has a good chance to win. But Hillary only carried 4 out of 12 battleground states (all of which Obama won twice) so it's not a huge ask, if you win Texas you just have to uphold the traditional Democrat strongholds.

I doubt it....Texas would need about 2 more presidential election cycles to even go purple.....Georgia would probably be purple by the 2024 election.
It went purple for the midterms, and Biden and beto are polling better than trump right now, so I think you gotta take it seriously if you're the democrats.

Back