Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Even if he didnt want to, his bitch ass HAS to run again and hope to win to save himself lol he loses he knows his ass going to jail,literally any normal person woulda got charged

Because of that reason, he will do anything to stay in office even if he loses fair and square......wouldn't surprise me if he claims the voting machines were hacked by the Russians and he needs to take it to court (which he has stacked in his favor)

Because of that reason, he will do anything to stay in office even if he loses fair and square......wouldn't surprise me if he claims the voting machines were hacked by the Russians and he needs to take it to court (which he has stacked in his favor)
Nah hell say dems are using illegals and dead ppl to vote or some stupid shit lol

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-furious-aides-mueller-report

Report: Trump’s Furious At Underlings Who Made Him Look Bad In Mueller Report

President Donald Trump has been stewing in rage over the testimonies of the former and current aides who appeared in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s redacted report, according to a Saturday CNN report.

“People close to” Trump told CNN that POTUS is furious at former White House counsel Don McGahn and other staffers who spoke to Mueller, believing that their accounts made him look a liar who gets handled or ignored by his own employees.

And, well, the report did reveal that an awful lot of them had to steer Trump away from multiple attempts to meddle with Mueller’s probe.

Now some officials are questioning whether they should’ve fully cooperated with Mueller in the first place, according to CNN. One official said former Trump lawyers John Dowd and Ty Cobb encouraged such cooperation in order to complicate Mueller’s push for an interview with Trump himself.

Though the strategy paid off in that respect, the final result was a report that painted a highly unflattering picture of Trump and the chaotic White House he runs.

They've gotta try impeach just for the principalities man. Make each Republican put their name in history as someone who voted against impeachment despite such blatant criminality.

Trump prolly won't be impeached but for the good of the democracy they need to do it any way

They've gotta try impeach just for the principalities man. Make each Republican put their name in history as someone who voted against impeachment despite such blatant criminality.

Trump prolly won't be impeached but for the good of the democracy they need to do it any way

impeachment will most likely divide the country even more tho. And will prolly give his approval numbers a slight up tick goin into the 2020 election

Straight up

impeachment will most likely divide the country even more tho. And will prolly give his approval numbers a slight up tick goin into the 2020 election

It could backfire on the Dems, especially if a recession occurs between now and Election Day in 2020. Voters will see the money / resources used on an impeachment that is destined to go nowhere versus steps to get the economy back on track. The sad reality is a large swath of voters only care what directly impacts them as it relates to putting food on their table......they have selective blindness to 45's ways as it relates to his character and the national security scandals he keeps getting caught in......absolutely disgusting

impeachment is a lost cause imo. Need to focus on 2020 and whatever issues matter most to the swing states. but eh, who am I to tell these white ppl what do w they country. *shrugs*

It’s kinda lose-lose, they have no choice but to move forward w impeachment cause if not it sends a message that they’re just rolling over and letting the president be a criminal. Then they’d be no better than the Republicans.

It could backfire on the Dems, especially if a recession occurs between now and Election Day in 2020. Voters will see the money / resources used on an impeachment that is destined to go nowhere versus steps to get the economy back on track. The sad reality is a large swath of voters only care what directly impacts them as it relates to putting food on their table......they have selective blindness to 45's ways as it relates to his character and the national security scandals he keeps getting caught in......absolutely disgusting

bolded...

I don't even think its that deep. The average American knows trump is a dumpster fire of a human being. That's nothing new. But they will see thru impeachment as jus a moral victory and getting republicans on the record voting for or against impeachment. Jus tellin the voters that trump is a shit person does not work (thats where Hillary failed). Ppl wanna kno where you stand and what ur gonna do about the issues that matter to them.

question is will the swing states be stupid enough to buy the same con twice. ie cheap, great health care for everybody, creating new jobs, tax cuts for the middle class, the economy, bringing jobs back, the bs that trump can fix all Americas problems etc etc. But I don't put anything past white ppl so

bolded...

I don't even think its that deep. The average American knows trump is a dumpster fire of a human being. That's nothing new. But they will see thru impeachment as jus a moral victory and getting republicans on the record voting for or against impeachment. Jus tellin the voters that trump is a shit person does not work (thats where Hillary failed). Ppl wanna kno where you stand and what ur gonna do about the issues that matter to them.

question is will the swing states be stupid enough to buy the same con twice. ie cheap, great health care for everybody, creating new jobs, tax cuts for the middle class, the economy, bringing jobs back, the bs that trump can fix all Americas problems etc etc. But I don't put anything past white ppl so

Thats a false narrative .. but it worked i mean this gets repeated time and time again

Thats a false narrative .. but it worked i mean this gets repeated time and time again

not sure how u say its false narrative.

it jus showed how naïve white ppl are. trump sold the swing states a bill of goods and they bought it. he spoke to their issues.

I agree. Make the senate Republicans save him (Trump), and use that to campaign against them.
Not all of America is bright... impeachment could sure up his base and push the undecideds to roll with Trump due to them feeling like he's the underdog. Think Clinton and how so many didn't care he lied or got his dick wet

Back