Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

I'm extremely curious to see yall reaction if nothing happens to Trump.

For 2 years damn near on a daily basis some of yall have been saying "the walls closing in, Mueller got what needs, so so is snitching, it's about to happen" yet nothing for 2 years has happened.

Mueller doing his thing and due diligence for sure but this shit is bigger than Trump and exposing Trump shit might expose and fuck up some shit that can't be let out. If in order to lock Trump up said things might become public Trump is going to walk. If that happens not sure how some of yall might deal with that. LLS
Durant ain't shit neither

Rex talkin', lol. He trying to discredit him before something he said comes out.

And you mean to tell me the CEO of a major, successful company is less intelligent than Trump? Yeah right.
Have I not been telling y'all these guys are dumb.

I'm extremely curious to see yall reaction if nothing happens to Trump.

For 2 years damn near on a daily basis some of yall have been saying "the walls closing in, Mueller got what needs, so so is snitching, it's about to happen" yet nothing for 2 years has happened.

Mueller doing his thing and due diligence for sure but this shit is bigger than Trump and exposing Trump shit might expose and fuck up some shit that can't be let out. If in order to lock Trump up said things might become public Trump is going to walk. If that happens not sure how some of yall might deal with that. LLS

To be honest, I don't think nothing of value will come out of this that will effect Trump on a political level because the votes simply aren't there to remove him from office via impeachment (66 Senate votes as per the Constitution) .......at this point, its just political theater. People around him might do some time but thats about it. Unlike Nixon, his ego won't let him resign with dignity and in all likelihood it wouldn't surprise me if he got reelected in 2020

Nothing will happen to Trump but those Republicans that stand/stood in his corner are the ones that will receive the short end of the stick. Its already happening with the voting

And they only have themselves to blame

Back