Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Was watching bill maher on friday and said (kinda in jest)...the 2024 republican ticket could be the my pillow guy and tucker carson.

On 2nd thought i hope the my pillow guy runs for president.

If he acts like a complete ass at the debates i bet he will win the republican nomination

I knew our drone strikes were bad, but I didn't know how bad. One of the whistleblowers said like 90% of the deaths from drone strikes in Afghanistan have been civilians. Obama wasn't the one conducting those strikes, but if he really knew how bad they were and kept on going, I feel like he should be on trial for war crimes right now. He wouldn't be lonely though cause Bush and Trump should be there with him.

the ‘Good Kill’ film with Ethan Hawke is depressing af but touches the very subject you speak of, mofos piloting drones from Texas bombing innocent civilians in Yemen, Afghanistan etc

Screenshot_20210923-174440.png Screenshot_20210923-174546.png

Y'all 'member?....I 'member....let's take a stroll down memory lane shall we? Also pg 458 on...

:ohyea:

Last edited:
View attachment 652116View attachment 652117

Y'all 'member?....I 'member....let's take a stroll down memory lane shall we? Also pg 458 on...

:ohyea:
Author who confirmed emails on here....

Pretty sure gonna be crickets today as opposed to back when the story was broke and censored

Back