Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

@Scandalust313

Glad he eating. I'll never agree with hunger strikes.

You think they gonna get him his doctor tho?
Hmmm...I dunno Chi. A few days ago, Biden (an advisor) said that there would be consequences if Navalny dies.

I'owno if Putin/Russian gvmnt cares about such things lol or if they do and they'll allow Navalny to be treated by a private physician. But we'll see how this plays out.

Just curious, why don't you agree with hunger strikes?

Hmmm...I dunno Chi. A few days ago, Biden (an advisor) said that there would be consequences if Navalny dies.

I'owno if Putin/Russian gvmnt cares about such things lol or if they do and they'll allow Navalny to be treated by a private physician. But we'll see how this plays out.

Just curious, why don't you agree with hunger strikes?
It appeals to your captors sense of morality and while one or two ppl may be moved by that and wanna do right; a majority don't care and think he doing them a favor. Once you in the place of imprisoning folks I think ya moral compass is off

In this case, Putin *or the inner russian circle* wants him dead. Much easier if he kills himself because then they can deny culpability. Win win for them. Id rather he keep his strength up and continue to lead his faction from behind bars. They cant stop him speaking to his lawyers and putting out statements and directives that way

And no, Biden aint doing shit if he dies unless they pull him to the public square and off him

It appeals to your captors sense of morality and while one or two ppl may be moved by that and wanna do right; a majority don't care and think he doing them a favor. Once you in the place of imprisoning folks I think ya moral compass is off

In this case, Putin *or the inner russian circle* wants him dead. Much easier if he kills himself because then they can deny culpability. Win win for them. Id rather he keep his strength up and continue to lead his faction from behind bars. They cant stop him speaking to his lawyers and putting out statements and directives that way

And no, Biden aint doing shit if he dies unless they pull him to the public square and off him
I see...makes sense. I totally agree with you about imprisoning people/(im)morality!

Yes, you hit the nail on the head. Sir!!!

LoL...well, Idk what Biden will do, if anyhting but "sanctions" is the word du jour.

What he's saying: Sullivan did not specify what actions the U.S. would take against the Kremlin over Navalny's potential death, saying: "We are looking at a variety of different costs that we would impose ... but we have communicated that there will be consequences if Mr. Navalny dies."
  • When asked why Biden didn't mention Navalny in his speech or a recent call with Putin, Sullivan said: "We have judged, rather than just make general statements publicly, the best way to deal with this issue is privately and through diplomatic channels direct to the upper-most levels of the Russian government."
  • He also noted that the Biden administration joined the European Union in imposing sanctions "for what the Russian government has done to Navalny, for the use of a chemical weapon against him, which in contravention of international law."
  • "We have communicated to the Russian government that what happens to Mr. Navalny in their custody is their responsibility and they will be held accountable by the international community."

I see...makes sense. I totally agree with you about imprisoning people/(im)morality!

Yes, you hit the nail on the head. Sir!!!

LoL...well, Idk what Biden will do, if anyhting but "sanctions" is the word du jour.

C.R.E.A.M

The language of every Super Country on this planet is currency. No one is really ready to take it to nuclear level for real, the real threat is folks no longer importing/exporting with you.

This is why the right is afraid of Big Tech and major corporations imo

C.R.E.A.M

The language of every Super Country on this planet is currency. No one is really ready to take it to nuclear level for real, the real threat is folks no longer importing/exporting with you.

This is why the right is afraid of Big Tech and major corporations imo
👆 Alladis!!!

Back