The Official Verzuz Thread

IP360

Official Bootyologist
Jan 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$88,478,243
Good match. I'm still trying to find TI an opponent that he won't duck.

Luda would've made all the sense in the world. But he wasted that battle on Nelly...Nelly's bad reception...mother nature.

loud-ninja

Dec 27, 2017
ABW Bucks
$69,103
Fat joe has mentioned multiple times he is not doing a versus. He said he is too competitive and might end up hating anyone who cheers for the other person.

loud-ninja

Dec 27, 2017
ABW Bucks
$69,103
Dumb ass reason
I wouldnt say so. I think that was the reason for his fall out in the past with jay z. Over that rucker park basketball game. Some people are so competitive, they ruin friendships over it. That could be from not being able to take a lost. Or talking so much trash after winning, they start a fight. I have seen people like that.

Gene Parmesan

OG
2020 ABW Funniest Male
2020 Best Rivlary Du vs Beta
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$92,683,296
I wouldnt say so. I think that was the reason for his fall out in the past with jay z. Over that rucker park basketball game. Some people are so competitive, they ruin friendships over it. That could be from not being able to take a lost. Or talking so much trash after winning, they start a fight. I have seen people like that.
If a 50 year old can’t sit in a room while a DJ plays his songs without him going crazy and messing up a relationship with the next person that’s fucking stupid

also don’t have Joe go against a dear friend then

Reactions: RozayTabernacle
Feb 14, 2017
ABW Bucks
$14,549,808
I thought they was "beefing" years before that Rucker game?

Also if that's what really started their "beef", that's some weak, pathetic ass shit

loud-ninja

Dec 27, 2017
ABW Bucks
$69,103
If a 50 year old can’t sit in a room while a DJ plays his songs without him going crazy and messing up a relationship with the next person that’s fucking stupid

also don’t have Joe go against a dear friend then
I agree that it is stupid. But some people got anger issues. He is a great story teller so it would be dope if he did a versus.

loud-ninja

Dec 27, 2017
ABW Bucks
$69,103
I thought they was "beefing" years before that Rucker game?

Also if that's what really started their "beef", that's some weak, pathetic ass shit
Naw, it started cause of that game. He mentioned the whole beef on angie Martinez show "untold stories of hip hop". Think the episode came out last year.

Feb 14, 2017
ABW Bucks
$14,549,808
Naw, it started cause of that game. He mentioned the whole beef on angie Martinez show "untold stories of hip hop". Think the episode came out last year.
Yeah I remember that. Could've swore they wasn't fuk'n wit each other b4 that *kayne shrug"

SN: Hope that show come back. That African story Ja told was some wild shit.

Hustlelitó

Retired
2020 ABW Sportscaster of the Year
Dec 25, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,594,023
“I know I’m doing a VERZUZ but it’s not Texas-based,” Bun told Donnie. “I’m doing VERZUZ, it’ll be UGK prolly against 8Ball and MJG. A real VERZUZ, not just any… yeah, UGK will represent Texas in Verzuz going up against North Mound.”

When asked about a certain date for the Verzuz, the UGK legend kept it as honest as he could.

“I don’t know,” he said. “It’s kind of pushed back, everything’s kinda pushed back because of the Ashanti and Keyshia Cole and they’re still trying to find the right times to do a lot this stuff but I would imagine before the summer. We’ve been talking about it since last year, since VERZUZ started last year. Cause me and Ball just talked about doing it period, and I was like, ‘Let me run it by Swizz and Tim and see if it was something they’d be open to.’ They said yes. There’s a certain list of criteria they look for when considering you for VERZUZ. Luckily, UGK and 8Ball & MJG checked all those boxes for that. Plus we all get along. UGK Ball & G VERZUZ is actually gon’ be fun cause we’ve known each other for years, we get along real well. It’s gon’ be interesting to get in there and play the music for the people.”

Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$165,744,588
“I know I’m doing a VERZUZ but it’s not Texas-based,” Bun told Donnie. “I’m doing VERZUZ, it’ll be UGK prolly against 8Ball and MJG. A real VERZUZ, not just any… yeah, UGK will represent Texas in Verzuz going up against North Mound.”

When asked about a certain date for the Verzuz, the UGK legend kept it as honest as he could.

“I don’t know,” he said. “It’s kind of pushed back, everything’s kinda pushed back because of the Ashanti and Keyshia Cole and they’re still trying to find the right times to do a lot this stuff but I would imagine before the summer. We’ve been talking about it since last year, since VERZUZ started last year. Cause me and Ball just talked about doing it period, and I was like, ‘Let me run it by Swizz and Tim and see if it was something they’d be open to.’ They said yes. There’s a certain list of criteria they look for when considering you for VERZUZ. Luckily, UGK and 8Ball & MJG checked all those boxes for that. Plus we all get along. UGK Ball & G VERZUZ is actually gon’ be fun cause we’ve known each other for years, we get along real well. It’s gon’ be interesting to get in there and play the music for the people.”

This the one I'm gonna pass on.

genocide_cutter

Apr 6, 2017
ABW Bucks
$6,008,823

Aww shit