Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Two Things Can Be True At The Same Time Thread

Again....

Do you not understand the difference between how and why? You keep posting the motivation for overhyping him. Which would be the why. I can't believe I have to explain this.

Now answer, how is it that a 20 year old averaging 30.4 points, 9.9 rebounds and 9.3 assists can be overhyped?
Luka Doncic is talented and deserves props

Luka Doncic is talented and deserves props

"AND he’s being overhyped...."

So are you going to answer my question or not?

I can see that your are either unable or unwilling to answer my simple question. Which makes it clear that you are unable to back your claim of Luka receiving undeserved hype. You could have just said that from the jump.

I can see that your are either unable or unwilling to answer my simple question. Which makes it clear that you are unable to back your claim of Luka receiving undeserved hype. You could have just said that from the jump.
:hahaha:

Luka has been balling!! The guy isn't over hyped at all.

He is putting up crazy numbers and helping a team that most didn't think would be a playoff team this season, look like a playoff lock. Not to mention he is helping them win while Kristaps (who is supposed to be the teams 2nd best player) has looked pretty pedestrian so far.

Luka Doncic is talented and deserves props AND he’s being overhyped because he’s the first white elite player since the days of Dirk and Nash.

R Kelly was wrong for messing with those underaged girls AND the media is doing a witch hunt against him.

Black Panther was a great movie AND all the extra stuff around it that black people were doing was corny as hell.

Luka Doncic is talented and deserves props AND he’s being overhyped because he’s the first white elite player since the days of Dirk and Nash.

NOPE. Hes literally doing things NO PLAYER HAS EVER DONE

Last edited:
White supremacist institutions in this country have been a detriment to the black community and certain aspects of cultures embraced by many in the black community have been harmful to the black community (e.g., gang culture, drug selling/use, poor prioritization, insufficient value placed on education).

To be fair, I believe Westbrook, Harding, Curry, and others have been doing things NO PLAYER HAS EVER DONE. This is kinda the era of that. The rule changes over the past decade or so have facilitated offense in a way that has allowed for stat boosts across the board. That's not an accident. If I'm not mistaken, we kinda know that was the intent of the rule changes.

White supremacist institutions in this country have been a detriment to the black community and certain aspects of cultures embraced by many in the black community have been harmful to the black community (e.g., gang culture, drug selling/use, poor prioritization, insufficient value placed on education).

To be fair, I believe Westbrook, Harding, Curry, and others have been doing things NO PLAYER HAS EVER DONE. This is kinda the era of that. The rule changes over the past decade or so have facilitated offense in a way that has allowed for stat boosts across the board. That's not an accident. If I'm not mistaken, we kinda know that was the intent of the rule changes.

Hes 20 and in his second year.

What Westbrook did was done decades ago though

He did it for 3 straight seasons.

Hes also a season vet and did it to detriment of his team

Luka is a second year player who is not killing his team chasing triple doubles.

NOBODY HAS SEEN A YOUNG PLAYER DOMINATE THE LEAGUE LIKE THIS

Hes also a season vet and did it to detriment of his team

Luka is a second year player who is not killing his team chasing triple doubles.

NOBODY HAS SEEN A YOUNG PLAYER DOMINATE THE LEAGUE LIKE THIS
To the detriment of his team? Please explain because they had winning records and made the playoffs.

Funny how different the narrative is. Westbrook is killing his team while Luka is not.

We haven’t seen a young player dominate like this? I remember LeBron James dominating at 19/20.

Thor literally is proving my argument for why Luka is overhyped

lol Yeah he is. I mean young Lebron was taking his team deep in the playoffs and while he wasn't getting triple doubles as consistently, if I remember correctly, he basically had some involvement in like 90% of the points scored by the team.

Thor literally is proving my argument for why Luka is overhyped
lol Yeah he is. I mean young Lebron was taking his team deep in the playoffs and while he wasn't getting triple doubles as consistently, if I remember correctly, he basically had some involvement in like 90% of the points scored by the team.

At 20, was Lebron averaging 30.4, 9.9 and 9.3?

And wasn't Lebron the most hyped athlete on Earth at 20?

I'm still waiting to hear how it's possible to overhype a 20 year old with that stat line.

Only person to agree doesn't even frequent the NBA thread...

At 20, was Lebron averaging 30.4, 9.9 and 9.3?

And wasn't Lebron the most hyped athlete on Earth at 20?

I'm still waiting to hear how it's possible to overhype a 20 year old with that stat line.

Only person to agree doesn't even frequent the NBA thread...

Did anyone say Lebron had that exact same stat line? The claim was that no other player at that age have been as dominant. With or without those exact stats, Lebron had just as much of an impact when he was young. He basically came into the league and had an entire team put on his back, and that team thrived. Luka isn't even the only star on his team. Porzingis is there too. No one disagrees that Luka is good as hell. But people are on YouTube trying to make arguments for why he's already better than some all-time greats even have such a limited time in the league. Analysts on TV are talking like he's already the best player in the league. You don't think that's overhyping him at all?

Did anyone say Lebron had that exact same stat line? The claim was that no other player at that age have been as dominant. With or without those exact stats, Lebron had just as much of an impact when he was young. He basically came into the league and had an entire team put on his back, and that team thrived. Luka isn't even the only star on his team. Porzingis is there too. No one disagrees that Luka is good as hell. But people are on YouTube trying to make arguments for why he's already better than some all-time greats even have such a limited time in the league. Analysts on TV are talking like he's already the best player in the league. You don't think that's overhyping him at all?

No. The original argument is that Luka is overhyped. I have yet to get an answer to how a 20 year old can be overhyped with that stat line. You've admitted Lebron's line wasn't that at 20 and Lebron may have been the most hyped player in the history of basketball at the age of 20.

If you have to reach to YouTube videos for examples then you should know that's not the common opinion on the kid. And who are the analysts saying he's the best player in the league? I've been hearing Giannis and Lebron all season.

Edit: Also, for you to bring up P to take away from what Luka is doing shows you're not even up on the league right now. P is working his way back right now and isn't the P he can and will be.

The media not pursing other white rapist as hard as you would like them to is irrelevant because rkelly legit was destroying troves of black women and terrorizing our already victimized communities
You say this but I can't blame Oprah for the same?

This shit stops today!

@Goldie is there anyone I can speak to about the favoritism and blatant lack of respect I get around here?

Back