Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Two Things Can Be True At The Same Time Thread

That's not an explanation at all. You gave your reasoning behind why you believe he's being overhyped.

So I'll ask again, "How do you overhype a 20 year old averaging 30 points, 9.9 rebounds and 9 assists a game?"
Luka Doncic deserves props
:niggaa:

If you’re so confident that white men don’t molest children like R Kelly did and get the same level of witch hunt that R Kelly receives then put your account on that, if not just chill.

Why would I risk my account based on the what someone else - not me - feels about this? You guys are weird.

Anyway, what would you say if someone - not me - asked you to name white men who have done the same thing as Kellz over the last 25 years and gotten away with it?

Why would I risk my account based on the what someone else - not me - feels about this? You guys are weird.

Anyway, what would you say if someone - not me - asked you to name white men who have done the same thing as Kellz over the last 25 years and gotten away with it?
But too bad you are asking me lol.

Read the opening post

Luka Doncic is talented and deserves props AND he’s being overhyped because he’s the first white elite player since the days of Dirk and Nash.

Your words. Now point out where you explained how you can overhype a 20 year old with hits averages. I'll wait.

Or you can actually explain how it is a 20 year old averaging 30.4 points, 9.9 rebounds and 9.3 assists can be overhyped.

Your words. Now point out where you explained how you can overhype a 20 year old with hits averages. I'll wait.

Or you can actually explain how it is a 20 year old averaging 30.4 points, 9.9 rebounds and 9.3 assists can be overhyped.
he’s being overhyped because he’s the first white elite player since the days of Dirk and Nash.

Can anyone who agrees with @5th Letter please answer this question that he seems unable to answer?

How is it that a 20 year old averaging 30.4 points, 9.9 rebounds and 9.3 assists can be overhyped?

@Mister
I don’t know what answer you’re looking for. But that’s the answers you’re looking for. He deserves props for what he’s doing AND he’s being overhyped because he’s the first elite white player since Dirk and Nash.

@Mister
I don’t know what answer you’re looking for. But that’s the answers you’re looking for. He deserves props for what he’s doing AND he’s being overhyped because he’s the first elite white player since Dirk and Nash.

How is it that a 20 year old averaging 30.4 points, 9.9 rebounds and 9.3 assists can be overhyped?

he’s being overhyped because he’s the first white elite player since the days of Dirk and Nash.

Again....

That would be the "why". I'm asking for the "how". So can you stop dodging the question now?

Do you not understand the difference between how and why? You keep posting the motivation for overhyping him. Which would be the why. I can't believe I have to explain this.

Now answer, how is it that a 20 year old averaging 30.4 points, 9.9 rebounds and 9.3 assists can be overhyped?

Back