Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Sports Media (Sports Radio, Podcasts, Shows, Networks, Etc.) Thread

Good shyt. Ryan a great analysts. Bruh be having me in TEARS wit his analogies. Lol.

Fun Fact: Ryan and Stephen A once had beef. Stephen and Ryan to sat and talked things out. They became cool. When Ryan came over to ESPN...Stephen A took him under his wing. That's why he refers to Ryan as lil bro.

That was evident when AB went after RC and SA stepped in like "Hold on bro...imma respond to him b/c I don't want you to get in trouble." SA Essentially saying, since he had more clout in the company, he can respond to AB in the manner RC was gonna do, and not get in trouble. I thought thst was cool.

For over 25 years, we’ve been there with you to capture the memories, share the emotion and watch legends grow. Starting March 31, the FOX Sports Regional Networks become Bally Sports.

What is Bally Sports?
A: Bally Sports is a collection of 19 regional sports networks – including Bally Sports South and Southeast — committed to delivering in-depth coverage of our hometown teams, night in and night out.

When will the Bally Sports regional networks rebrand take place?
A: March 31, 2021

Are the games on the Bally Sports regional networks going to look different?
A: Yes, we are excited to unveil new graphics, music and more.

Are channel numbers going to change?
A: No, channel positions will remain the same across all providers.

Will the Bally Sports regional networks still offer the same programming?

A: Yes, our team partnerships remain the same.

What will your new app be called and when will it launch?
A: The Bally Sports app will launch when the networks rebrand on March 31. The FOX Sports GO app will update to the all-new Bally Sports app upon the rebrand.

Last edited:
Back