Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Sports Media (Sports Radio, Podcasts, Shows, Networks, Etc.) Thread

I figured it was Whitlock but yeah Lebetard makes more sense.. but I’ve never heard him say anything bad about AI but then again i don’t pay super close attention to him either

I figured it was Whitlock but yeah Lebetard makes more sense.. but I’ve never heard him say anything bad about AI but then again i don’t pay super close attention to him either
I pay super close attention to Lebatard (listen to the radio show everyday), i doubt its him. Lebatard is mostly pro player. Plus Papi is tame most of the time.

Think I know who it is.

When he said............."him and his father".........it's gotta be Jeremy Schaap and Dick Schaap.

Dick's been dead for years, but I wouldn't be surprised if he said something about Iverson back in the day that pissed him off.

Think I know who it is.

When he said............."him and his father".........it's gotta be Jeremy Schaap and Dick Schaap.

Dick's been dead for years, but I wouldn't be surprised if he said something about Iverson back in the day that pissed him off.

That’s actually a really good guess

But what has he said about AI? I've never heard him even come after AI like that.

Now that FAT COON AZZZ MUTHAFUCCA...I can see it being him.

Probably something from years back.

Remember, he said father and son.........so both of them have to be part of sports media.

Back