Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

I was just lacing my Jordan 2's and one of the top eyelets is catching the lace, like its unfinished/not smooth... It will rip and fray the lace but its easy enough to smooth out myself or take to a cobblers...

Anyways rang Nike made out I really cared and got a 15% discount code, I didnt even need to show proof...

Waiting on my pair in the mail

My homeboy hit on snkrs for me

If its your boys account then you might not wanna call then, incase they flag his account but I love getting a cheeky one over on big companies haha

TBF Nike's customer service has been great for me this last year, normally these big companies are sh!t but they even rang me to follow up on the sneakers I sent back to ensure the new ones I exchanged for was all sorted and they gave me a 25% discount on those sneaks too, to match the Black Friday discount on ones I sent back...

Most companies these days are terrible to deal with, ones that should need the business are unhelpful, mostly working from home and impossible to get hold of...

Speaking of customer service I need to holler at Nike

I ordered the air force x ambush joints on Dec 16th it's now the 7th and haven't heard anything other than "your order has been delayed"

No sht. I don't mind waiting for stuff but damn it's almost been a month.

Not a sneaker but got a couple dope sneaker planters!!!

NxbOPO.jpg

2SDZHf.jpg

I forgot what the art thread was called but this could fit here for the moment. Officially licensed.

Back