Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

How did y'all cop them? I wanted the Mochas for a couple of months now. I was on Finish line at 930 and as soon as it turned 10 I added them to my cart.

My screen refreshed and it told me I had to wait in line. By that time it's OV they were sold out.

Went on the snkrs app, added to my cart said cart was pending, a minute later they they were sold out.

I HATE this hypebeast sneaker culture bs. Mfers coppin 20 pairs at a time telling other mfers what's hot in the streets. Fuck outta here Duncan you don't know what's hot. Niggas got bots and 20 computers just to buy some shoes. And I can't get one pair. Wtf!

Rant over. Yeah I'm hurt

These days its tougher getting anything cause of bots

The people that cop to re sell is fucking up the game for the rest of us

SNKRS app is a joke never get anything on it, but everything else was freezing or crashing

They need to improve all that asap

How did y'all cop them? I wanted the Mochas for a couple of months now. I was on Finish line at 930 and as soon as it turned 10 I added them to my cart.

My screen refreshed and it told me I had to wait in line. By that time it's OV they were sold out.

Went on the snkrs app, added to my cart said cart was pending, a minute later they they were sold out.

I HATE this hypebeast sneaker culture bs. Mfers coppin 20 pairs at a time telling other mfers what's hot in the streets. Fuck outta here Duncan you don't know what's hot. Niggas got bots and 20 computers just to buy some shoes. And I can't get one pair. Wtf!

Rant over. Yeah I'm hurt

I usually go straight to Footlocker, Footaction, etc. instead of waiting for Finishline to reopen... everyone flocks to Finishline first.

I do not play, lol.

I just use the SNKRS app. I got the off white rubber greens and the mochas off of there. Got the Concords when they came out in 2018.

These major re-sellers do be fucking shit up though with the bots. I just try to buy something I think can resale for at least $100 profit. Just one pair on the SNKRS app. If I get them cool, if I don’t it’s cool too. I walk them into this local reseller who pays cash and walk out with my little profit. It’s a game to me, like gambling but with no risk.

Rant over. Yeah I'm hurt
It happened to me too but when I refreshed it gave me 4 minutes to order.

Back