Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

And THIS is what I'm talking about? What do you mean you dont think sacai's are hypebeast shoes? They cost 4x their retail price. There's nothing to debate.

You have your reasons why you buy hype shit, just like everyone else.

I can say "nah I only bought the supreme coat cuz it matches perfectly with ... not cuz of hype"

"Nah I only got the iphone cuz my beats and air pods are compatible etc"

Idgaf about the reason, you bought and want hypebeast shit.

and every conversation is real. We are having a back and forth. Not one post from me is trolling and i dont detect any trolling posts from you. We can discuss and not have to agree on the perspective, but you are discounting my thoughts when you say things like "you were hoping to have a real conversation" as if to suggest what im saying is some bs or something...c'mon man

Nah when niggas cant be real about obvious shit it makes conversations wack.

That's like me saying "nah yeezys aren't hypebeast shoes"

If we can't even get past that part, this whole conversation is pointless

I think these resale people got spies at Nike to know exactly when they’re going to do shit like this. Even when the shoe drops, it’s almost impossible to get it from the app. I guess they got bots hitting that shit like crazy. Nike needs to not allow that.

I did take a major sneaker L this week though...

Last weekend I copped these dope asf Nike ACG Mowaab x Olivia Kim sneakers , that I had to get from Bodega (so got rinsed on customs) as I slept on them too long... I thought 10.5 was the same in mens and womens, some sites had specific mens and womens sections for the release, some didnt, Bodega didnt so I took the risk.... Turns out they are a size 9, tight 9 at that and do not fit at all...

Image result for crying gif

Terrible pic that doenst do them justice

PBWsu8.jpg

Image result for nike x olivia kim air mowabb on foot

oh, and yes, I wouldn't get a benz b/c of the markup on the car and the maintenance when it starts to break down on it. So instead of getting...lets say a fully loaded Acura TL, I would get the fully loaded Honda Accord

i didn't think my comments were snide at all...well. let me say, it was not my intent.

We definitely appear to have the same destination in the gps. We are just choosing different routes to get there is the way i was viewing the banter.

but i'll try to word my thoughts more carefully moving forward
Da fuck you talkin bout nigga?

Back