Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread đź‘ź

Believe it or not, a few years ago I got my son a white and red pair of these at Ross for like $35. I couldn’t believe they were there.
i swear, either i live in a shitty state (which is partly true) or dudes on youtube and IG be lying their asses off about finding good shoes in the Nike Outlets or the Ross', TJ Maxx's etc...

but they dont wear size 12's so that MIGHT help them in the event they do see something but i have NEVER seen a shoe like a retro (of any player..Penny, Jordan, etc...) in ANY of these stores.

I also dont whore myself out to go to them everyday hoping to try and find one either so...

i swear, either i live in a shitty state (which is partly true) or dudes on youtube and IG be lying their asses off about finding good shoes in the Nike Outlets or the Ross', TJ Maxx's etc...

but they dont wear size 12's so that MIGHT help them in the event they do see something but i have NEVER seen a shoe like a retro (of any player..Penny, Jordan, etc...) in ANY of these stores.

I also dont whore myself out to go to them everyday hoping to try and find one either so...
Yeah I just so happened to see them while I was in there for something else. Was probably looking for some cheap luggage or something. That’s the one and only time I’d ever seen something like that. I wouldn’t believe it to be a regular occurrence either.

Caught these in the sale for ÂŁ50, I couldnt resist the 90s vibe...

The leather is ridiculously soft, feels like lamb skin or something!!! I love the chalk white/off white look that adds to the vintage look...

Gonna be in heavy rotation for the summer...

Club C 85 Vintage TV (i have no idea what the tv stands for lol)

TswloX.jpg

Good shit. 6s are one of my top 3 Jordan designs, and I love UNC colors…..still Michigan all day every day thought

Back